𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

-Spencer's POV-

More trick or treaters started to come and I huffed as I laid down on the couch.

"Joey." I call to Joey and he runs over and jumps on top of me, I smile and rub him.

The timer for the cupcakes ring and Juliet walks over to the oven and puts on the oven mitts, she takes out the cupcakes and puts them on top of the oven.

"Can we decorate now?" I ask her and she laughs.

"Spencer they need to cool down first or the icing will just melt." I groan and she takes off the mitts and walks over to the couch.

Joey jumps down off of the couch and I pout.

"Stop pouting, here." She hands me a lollipop and I smile and take it. I sit up and kiss her.

"I can order the pizza now and then we can watch a movie." Juliet says and I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later the cupcakes cooled down so we could decorate them. Juliet was putting the icing in the icing bags and she let me decorate them.

"Why is icing so messy." She huffs and I see the icing all over her hands.

I grab her wrist and she looks at me.

"What are you-" I close my mouth around one of her finger sucking the icing off. I hum and she laughs.

I let go of her finger and Juliet was looking at me with a smirk and I smiled back, she pushed me back against the counter and starts kissing me.

She pushes my legs apart with her knee and presses her knee up between them. Her tongue enters my mouth and I moan.

The doorbell rings and she pulls back with her eyes closed and breathes in, I laugh and she sighs and shakes her head.

She leans back and walks over to the sweet bowel and picks it up, she opens the door and she walks outside.

"Julie?" I lean off the counter and walk over and nobody was there.

"Kids." She rolls her eyes and puts the bowl back on the table and closes the door.

We walk over to the counter and start decorating the cupcakes.

As I finish decorating the cupcakes someone knocks on the door again.

"Please be the pizza." Juliet pushes off the counter and opens the door. I finish decorating the last cupcake and smile looking at them all.

I take a photo and post it on my Snapchat story, I check Gabriel's story and there's videos of him at a party. I sigh and turn off my phone. I walk over to the fridge and open it. I take out a can of coke and the bottle of vodka.

I go over to the cabinet and grab a glass, I pour the coke and some vodka in to the glass. I grab a metal straw and put it in to the glass.

Juliet had put the pizza on the counter but went back to the door for trick or treaters.

I put the vodka away and throw the coke can in the bin.

I take a sip and hum, Juliet puts the sweet bowl on the counter and takes the glass from my hand, shit.

"Sorry im going to thirst to death otherwise." She takes a straight sip from the glass, oops.

She swallows and coughs.

"Spencer what the fuck." She coughs.

"Oops." I purse my lips and shrug.

"Half of that is straight vodka isn't it?" She puts down the glass and crosses her arms.

I nod with a smirk on my face and she try's not to smile.

"You could of at least warned me idiot." She pushes my shoulder.

"I'll pull out the couch to make it like a bed then we can watch a movie get out the sweets I bought." She smiles and I nod.

I go to the cupboard and get all the sweets out, I get the microwave popcorn and unwrap it out of the plastic. I pop it in to the microwave.

Juliet sets up the couch and goes to her room and gets all her pillows. She nearly trips carrying the pillows and I laugh at her.

"Asshole." She says and I stick out my tongue at her.

She puts all the pillows down then walks over to the kitchen and I take the popcorn out of the microwave and put it into a big bowl.

She helps me carry over the sweets and pizza, she puts everything on the coffee table.

"Look what I bought earlier." She holds up a big pumpkin fluffy blanket.

"Oh my god." I touch it and it was so soft, I smile and she drops it on to the couch.

"Okay no more vodka we can have wine instead, do not drop it on the couch or I will beat you up." She says walking over to the kitchen getting glasses and the wine.

She comes back over and we sit down on the couch and she turns on a horror movie. I sit down with my legs on top of hers. She puts the blanket on top of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half way in to the movie and a few glasses of wine later we were giggling and watching the movie.

There was a loud bang at the door and we both jump. We both make eye contact.

"What time is it?" Juliet asks me and I pick up my phone.

"It's twelve o clock, why are people trick or treating at this time."

"I have a feeling it's not trick or treaters spence." She stands up and slowly walks over to the door. She looks through the peep hole.

She looks back at me with her eyebrows furrowed, she opens the door and there was nobody there.

She closes the door and locks it then walks back over to the couch and plays the movie.

"Probably teenagers joking around." She puts her hand around me and I cuddle in to her.

"It's so hot oh my god." I groan and zip down my onesie and slide it off.

She smirks at me and I cuddle back in to her. There was a two loud bangs at the door again.

"What the hell." Juliet gets up again and walks over to the door and opens it. Nobody there again. She walks outside and looks around.

I don't get up because I am only in my underwear and bra. She walks back inside again locking the door.

She sits back down and we go back to watching the movie.