𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

I started crying pretty heavily and grabbed one of my many pillows and went under my blanket and laid down.

I heard my door open and I sniffles and quickly wiped my eyes siting up.

"Your back finally." I say as Juliet closes the door.

"Yeah, and I'm glad that I am. You want to talk about it." She comes over and sits down.

"About what?"

"Your eyes Spencer, there red around them. You were crying. You don't have to talk about it but it's better if you do."

"I don't want to, you can change into your pyjamas and we can lay down." I smile at her and she nods standing up.

She takes out her hoodie I got her and shorts. She changes then puts her other clothes in her bag.

"I bought some sweets on the way over here." She smiles and takes out chocolates, jellies and popcorn.

"Oh your an angel." I smile and she closes her bag and puts it down on the floor.

"We will have to microwave the popcorn." She says.

"Let's do it now so we can watch a movie." I say and hop out of the bed and grab the popcorn box and grab her hand and we walk out of my room and down to the kitchen.

I unbox the packet and take it out of the plastic, I realise I have no clue what I'm doing so I pick up the box and look at the back.

"Julie how do I do this?" I ask and she wraps her hands around my waist and looks over my shoulder at the box.

"Umm.... You put it in the microwave and turn it on and wait for it to pop?"

"You don't know how to do this either do you?" I turn my head and kiss the side of her head.

"Not a clue." She laughs.

"God just show me it." Sam comes in and Juliet unwraps her hands from around my waist as Sam grabs the packet off me.

She opens the microwave and puts in the packet then closes it and starts pressing buttons.

"When it beeps take it out. Simple." She smiles and then stops smiling and walks away. I watch her walk out and she goes over to the stairs and opens the basement door.

"Don't Sam." I say to her and start walking out to her hearing the microwave popping behind me.

"I'm going down, I want to see what's down there, all our old around is stored down there I think." She shrugs and walks down the stairs without another glance at me.

I sigh and walk back to the kitchen.

"Everything okay?" Juliet asks leaning against the counter with her arms crossed.

"Mmhm." I smile and the microwave beeps.

I open the microwave and reach for the packet but it pops again, I jump back.

"It's still popping." I say shocked and Juliet laughs.

"It's fine I'll get it." She walks over and takes it out and shakes the packet.

"I'll get a bowl." I say and walk over to the cabinet getting a big bowl.

I get the bowl and walk back over and Juliet opens the popcorn and pours it into the bowl.

I take the packet and go over and throw it into the bin.

Juliet grabs the bowl and I get two bottles of 7up out of the fridge. We go back up stairs, I look down at the basement before I walk up the stairs after Juliet.

A/n!!!

Please let me know how you would like this book to end! In struggling so much to think of a good ending... There will be a jump to Christmas then to the last few weeks of Spencer's senior year then graduation, I'm really trying to finish the book without rushing but it's really hard to figure out a good ending that people will enjoy. Just let me know how you all would like it to end!!!

Guys also! I'm not gonna include Spencer's birthday, I'm sorry if you guys wanted to see it I just don't have any ideas for her birthday but I have other ideas for Christmas in the book. I'm sorry I'm becoming a mess trying to make this book neat and not messy😭💀