𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

After I brush my teeth and went for a shower,I notice a hickey on my neck from the woman at the club, how great.

I dried my hair and felt a bit more sober and opened the door and Miss Levine stands up in her pyjama shorts and shirt off her couch handing me a shirt and shorts.

"Thanks." I smile and she nods. I close the door and change then pick up my other clothes and open the door and walk out.

I go over and sit down on the couch next to Miss Levine. I sit crossed legged and look at the tv, she was watching friends, my favourite tv show.

"Oh my god, that's who you named joey after." I turn to look at her and she looks at me smiling and nodding her head.

She holds my eye contact and I lean forward and press my lips to hers, she doesn't push me back at first. She kisses me back but a second later leans back.

She opens her mouth and she slips her tongue into my mouth, he hand finds my waist and I slide over on to her lap and slide my tongue back into her mouth.

I start moving my hips as I sat on her laps, she pulls back and looks at me.

"Spencer, you're drunk." She quickly looks away.

I don't move off of her instead I sit and look at her while she avoids my eye contact.

"Juliet." I say and she looks at me.

"Spencer move, don't call me that. You're supposed to call me miss Levine." She sighs.

"No. You think I'm doing this because I'm drunk, I'm not. I like you Juliet, I wanted to kiss you since I first saw you in the park."

"Spencer we can't-"

"Who's stopping us?" I ask her and she sighs.

"I....Nobody, but this is wrong."

"If it's wrong then why does it feel so right?" I ask her and she searches my eyes, she pulls my waist closer to her and kisses me again. She flips me over on to my back on the couch.

She starts kissing my neck and slides my shorts down and I pull hers down to and slide my hand up her shirt.

She sits back up picking up my waist and carrying me to her room, my legs wrapped around her.

She kicks her door closed and drops me on her bed and gets on top of me. She slides my shirt over my head and I do the same to her.

She slides her hand down my body and nudges my legs apart.

"You're soaking." She smirks.

"All because of you." I smile back.

She slides her legs over mine and starts moving against mine.

She starts quickening her pace and i moan quietly and her breathing gets heavier.

Her hips move back and forth quicker and quicker. I grip the pillow beside me and start moaning louder.

"Fuck." She moans. She grips the head board above me and my back arches up.

"I'm close." I moan and she moves faster.

I feel the orgasm washing over me as I moan loudly and bite my lip hard.

"Shit." She moans loudly and slows down. She falls down beside me, both of us breathing heavy.

"It's been a while." She laughs breathing heavy.

"You don't move like it." I turn my head to her and she looks back.

She leans over and kisses me and stand up and goes to the bathroom. She comes out a few minutes later and I go to the bathroom and pee.

I walk out of her bathroom and stop, do I sleep with her or on the couch.

"Spence?" I hear her say.

"Will I sleep on the couch?" I ask.

Silence. She comes out putting her top over her head. She leans against her bedroom door frame.

"We just had sex and your afraid to sleep with me?" She tilts her head smiling.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes walking past her into her bedroom and she slaps my ass and I turn to her.

"Bitch." I say to her smiling and she kicks off the door frame and I run over into her bed and hide under the blanket.

"Scaredy-cat." I heard her say and I hit the blanket off and look at her with a frown and she rolls her eyes sliding into the bed next me.

She doesn't do anything so I move over and lay on top of her chest listening to her heart beat slowly falling asleep.