𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

-February-

The last few weeks have been stressful, I've been waiting to see if I got into the colleges I applied for. Lots of people started getting their results already.

School has been stressful as well, the only thing keeping me sane is well...Juliet. We've gotten so much closer over the last few months.

I've gotten closer with Sage, Zara, Edith and Adrian. I've started talking to Camila again but we're not as close.

I've gone back to work to start saving money. My mom said that she's gonna help me buy my own place for when I go to college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk to art with Sage. We had Miss Cooper for art and she's really nice and lets us talk.

"Why is Miss Levine here?" Sage asks me and I look at her confused then I look up and see Juliet at Miss coopers desk looking through papers.

"Where's Miss Cooper?" I ask Juliet and she looks up at me her eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh...She's out for a while so I'm filling in for her. I can't find the Damn sheets she said she left out." She huffs angrily and moves her hair out of her face.

"Do you want some help Miss?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"Sure." She says and I walk over to the desk.

"What sheets are you looking for?" I ask her.

"Well it should say seniors work, but there's only the other classes work." She says and I nod.

I check all the papers on the desk and none of them were the right one.

"I'll just have to email her, you can go sit down." She says and I nod and go sit down with sage.

"I've always seen you wear that necklace but I only noticed now that miss Levine has the same one but with an S. So either it's a coincidence or there's something going on with you two." Sage says and my heart quickens.

"Coincidence I guess, my cousin and I are really close and she bought one for me and one for her." I shrug and she nods.

"You definitely had sex with miss Levine." She laughs and I gasp and push her.

"No I didn't why would you even say that."

"Do you not realise people can see the way you both look at each other. The fact you both can't stop smiling when you talk. You both look like a kid getting a piece of candy or something when you talk." She smiles and I roll my eyes.

"You are just seeing things."

"Hmmm. So are you both dating or is just a hookup thing."

"Sage." I look at her and she shrugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-A few days later-

Sage and Zara had told me they got their results for river green university, it's the college in my town. It's basically my dream college. Zara and sage both got in.

Juliet was over at my house and I went over to my desk and opened my laptop to check my emails.

"Fuck Julie, what am I gonna do if I didn't get in" my hands were shaking as I go into my emails.

"Relax Spencer, your gonna get in. I know you will." Juliet comes over behind my chair and kisses my head.

I click into the email from them. It starts loading and my heart goes a million miles per hour.

It loads and I take a breath before reading it.

"Accepted. I got accepted! Juliet I got in." I jump up out of the seat and turn around and see Juliet smiling at me.

I wrap my arms around her and she nearly falls back.

"See I knew you would get in." She smiles and kisses me.

"I have to tell my mom." I smile and run over to my bedroom door and open it.

"Mom!" I shout excited.

"Yes Spencer." She says from the living room.

"I got in to river green! I got in!" I shout and run into the living room and my mom smiles.

"No way." She smiles and I nod still smiling that my face was starting to hurt.

"Well done kiddo." She stand up and hugs me.