𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

-Next week-

My alarm rings and I shut it off and sit up rubbing my eyes then stretching. Halloween break was over and I'm back to school today. Hurray, I'm going back to school with zero friends. I mean I like having my alone time but I'm gonna have to sit by myself at lunch...

I get up and look through my closet for something to wear, I grab a oversized hoodie and sweatpants I mean who am I trying to impress anyway.

I change and go to my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I spray some perfume and deodorant and walk back to my room grabbing my bag and walking down stairs.

My mom and sister were sister at the table eating toast.

"I made you some toast with Nutella and strawberries." My mom said, god even toast with Nutella and strawberries reminds me of Juliet. She used to make it every morning for me.

"Im not hungry, thank you tho. Can I borrow the car for school?" I ask her.

"No sorry Spencer Im starting my new job today and I need it."

"I'll drive you in my car, come on." Sam smiles and stands up from the table and I nod.

We walk out to the car and I sit in to the passenger seat dropping my bag down by my legs.

Sam gets in and starts the car and starts driving to school.

"Spencer what's wrong? You've been acting all dark these last few days it's actually worrying." Sam looks over to me and I shrug.

"Well. First my friends drop me for a girl that cheated on me and the girl they said they hate. Then my girlfriend broke up with me saying she's just my-" I shut my mouth before saying anymore.

"She's just your what?"

".....friend?" It's all I could think to say!

"Right...." She parks outside the school front and I pick my bag up.

"See you later, enjoy school pip." She smiles and I hop out of the car waving back to her.

She drives away and I look back to the car park and see Juliet getting off her motorcycle. We make eye contact and I turn away walking up the steps to the school.

I walk inside and go to my locker to get my books. I hear laughing and I close my locker and look over to see Maddie with Gabriel and some other people.

"Spencer." I hear a voice say behind me and I jump.

"Dude what the fuck." I turn around and see Camila standing there awkwardly looking at me.

"God what do you want?" I roll my eyes.

"Spencer I'm so sorry, really. It was Gabriel's idea to hang out with Maddie. He said you were gonna leave us anyway, you two are my best friends but Gabriel...I don't know he's acting different and not a good way. I'm sorry Spencer." She says and I sigh rubbing my eyes from being tired.

"It's fine, I don't have the energy to put up an argument." I laugh and yawn.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile and the bell rings and I turn away and start walking to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last class before lunch was with Juliet and I really didn't want to go.

I walk in and make eye contact with Juliet and she smiles slightly. I look away and walk down to the back table and sit by the window.

A girl I don't talk to sits next to me and smiles at me, I smile back then Juliet starts talking.

I zone out and start looking out the window and the trees blowing from the wind.

She handed out a worksheet for us to do to see where we are at. It was easy so I got it done fast and I walk up to her desk and put it in the basket.

I look at her when I put it in and she was sitting back in her chair bitting the top of her pen looking at her laptop. She looks up at me and removes the pen from her mouth.

"Can I go to the toilet?" I whispered and she held the eye contact and nodded.

I break the eye contact and walk away out the door, I don't go to the toilet and instead I go outside.

I sit down my back leaning against a wall. I pull out a cigarette and a lighter and light it. I take a drag and then blow out.

I hear the bell ring and class was over, I didn't stand up instead I kept smoking my cigarette. I heard the door I came out open and I look over to see Juliet looking back at me.

She doesn't say anything as she comes over and sits down next to me. I could smell her jasmine perfume.

"Are you okay Spencer?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"Yes, I'm fine not that you care." I say back dryly.

"Of course I care, you know I do."

"Do I Juliet?" I look to her and then drop the cigarette and stand up and squish it with my foot.

I walk past her and go inside, I go to her class and get my bag and go outside to the benches for lunch.

I see Gabriel, Maddie and Camila with some other people who I don't know the names of sitting on our usual bench.

I go to one of the free benches and sit down taking out a notebook to doodle in because I'm bored.

"Hey Spencer, can we sit with you?" Zara asks with a few people beside her. I nod and they sit down.

"This is Sage, Adrian and Edith." She smiles and I smile back.

"Hi." I say awkwardly and they laugh.

A/n

Hiii I have a few photos of what I picture Sage and Edith to look like. I can't find a photo of what I imagine Zara and Adrian to look like. If you don't like the pictures of them you can imagine your own way of what they look like!!!

Sage

Edith

Edith