𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

-Juliet's Pov-

I wake up to banging at the door, I rub my eyes and roll out of the bed.

The banging started a the door again.

"Alright, I heard you clam down!" I shout slipping on my shorts and top. I look to Spencer who's still asleep. How is she such a heavy sleeper?

I go out to the living room and walk over to the door and open it and see my sister Mia outside.

"Finally you answer." She throws her hands up.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Am I not aloud come see my little sister?" She smiles and messes up my hair and I move away.

"Julie who's at the- hi" Spencer comes out of my room in one of my oversized shirts.

"Who must this pet be?" Mia smiles at her.

"She's a friend, now what do you want Mia seriously?"

"I need money Jules, I'm really struggling to keep food on the table for Mateo."

I open the door wider so she can come in.

I check the time on the clock and it was 7:47 well I'm gonna be late for work.

Spencer looks at me then goes back into my bedroom.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Mia smiles.

"Shut up." I tell her while making a cup of coffee.

"She looks a bit young Jules." She says to me.

"How much do you need?"

"Just a bit to keep me going."

I take out my purse and give her 500 dollars that I got from work yesterday.

"You need to start telling Matthew he needs to give you money Mia seriously." I take a sip of my coffee.

"I know Jules." She sighs and stands up.

"We'll I need to go to work since I'm already gonna be late." I say to her and she nods.

"I'll be off then. Thank you Jules." She smiles.

"It's nothing, tell Mateo I said hi." She nods and walks out the door and closes it.

I walk over to my bedroom and open the door and Spencer is already changed. I grab a white shirt and jeans and changed quickly.

"Shit Sorry Spencer i didn't make any breakfast."

"Julie. It's fine it's only breakfast." She laughs and I nod putting on my shoes sitting on the bed.

Spencer comes over and kisses my cheek.

"Gabriel is outside, I'm going I'll see you later." She smiles and I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later at lunch I met up with Jane in the library to eat my lunch.

We sat down at one of the tables and a student came in crying. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Zara, what's wrong?" I asked her rubbing her back and she cried.

"I hate it here. First Maddie and her friends now it's Victoria." She sobbed and I walked her over to the table me and Jane were sitting at.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I was going to sit at lunch with some people and I sat down next to Victoria and she gave me a nasty look and moved away from me. I just ignored her then I started eating my lunch and she said I shouldn't eat so much and that I should eat a salad instead. I ignored her and she said she's trying to help me lose weight because if I keep eating the way I do that I'll end up breaking the bench." I wipe the tears under her eyes and listen to her.

"Zara shes just insecure about herself that she feels the need to make others insecure, ignore her I'll go talk to her stay here with Jane okay?" I smile to her and she shakes her head.

"No miss Levine it's okay she said she was joking and laughed it off it's fine really."

"Zara it's not okay, it wasn't a nice joke." I get up and walk out of the library and walk outside and see Victoria at a bench with Gabriel, Camila and Spencer. I walk over to there bench and Spencer looks at me and I look to Victoria.

"Do you think your funny making fun of girls for their weight? If you do then it's just you thinking that, your not funny or cool Victoria. If you are that insecure about yourself maybe talk to someone, bringing down other beautiful girls might make you feel better about yourself but it doesn't make you look better it makes you look like a horrible person." I say to her and Gabriel nearly chokes on his food and Camila starts laughing.

"I was being honest miss, when she sat down I thought she was going to snap the bench because of her weight. I'm trying to help her, she isn't healthy."

"Your attitude isn't healthy either, grow up and respect people for god sake. I'll be speaking to the principal and I'll make sure you get detention and you might learn some human decency." I say and walk away from them and walk back inside to the library.

Zara was talking with Jane and she looked happier then before.

I sat down beside her and smiled.

"I talked to Victoria, if she bothers you again come to me okay? If you ever need to talk Zara just call to my class during lunch and we can talk." She nods and smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you miss Levine." I smile and pat her back and she unwraps her hands from around me.

Zara leaves the library and I start packing up my lunch.

"Juliet." Jane says.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to Um...like go out for dinner or something sometime?" She asks and I see how nervous she was.

"Oh, I'd love to Jane but as long as it's not a date or anything because I'm kind of dating someone." I say and smile to her and she nods.

"Okay never mind then I have to go....talk to.....someone." She stands up and walks out of the library.

I huff and pack up the rest of my lunch and walk to my classroom before the bell rings and students start coming to class.