𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

The bell went and it was lunch time so I stood up off the bench. I picked up the ice pack and walked outside to where I usually eat lunch with Gabriel and Camila.

They were already sat down so I walked faster and sat down next to Camila.

"Babe what are you doing after school?" Maddie sits down beside me and a few of her friends sit around the table.

"I have detention then work, why?"

"It's fine I just wanted to hang out but it's whatever."

I nod and look up to see Zara walking outside and she looks at me then at Maddie and turns around to go back inside.

"Zara! Come over and sit with us!" I shout over to her and she turns and starts walking over and Maddie's friends stare at me.

"Babe what the fuck are you doing?" Maddie looks at me.

"Being nice to her, something you clearly can't do." I look back at her and she rolls her eyes.

Zara sits down and Maddie's friends start whispering and laughing, Gabriel and Camila look at me and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Zara, if I were you I wouldn't eat that burger. You keep trying out for cheer every year but your weight is stopping you. Really cut down on the food and before we graduate you could have a spot on the team." Maddie smiles at her and Zara puts the burger down look away.

"Well it's a good thing your not her then. Zara eat the burger if you want to. Your beautiful and I'm not just saying that if you aren't on the cheer team it's their loss." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"It's not our loss of she's ginormous none of us would be able to lift her even all of us together." Maddie says and her friends start laughing.

"Maddie shut up. Just because you starve yourself doesn't mean other people do you skeleton looking whore." Gabriel says and stands up walking away from the table.

"Gabriel shut the fuck up you closeted man whore!" Maddie stands up and screams.

Oh fuck.

Gabriel freezes and turns around and looks at me.

"Fuck you Spencer. Shame on you for being with someone like her, she bully's people every fucking day and she's just another basic rich bitch who gets everything she wants because of her daddy's money." Gabriel shouts and storms off inside and everyone starts whispering.

"God he's so problematic." Maddie laughs and sits back down.

I look up to Camila and she shakes her head standing up and walking after him.

"Fuck sake." I mutter and stand up to go after him.

"Spencer stop being a suck up, he will run back to you trust me." Maddie says.

"Maddie stop being a bitch for once. I have real friends and you don't so just stop." I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

I run inside and start looking for Gabriel and Camila.

I go into the library and see Gabriel sitting down at a table with Camila.

I go over and sit down and Gabriel rolls his eyes.

"Gab I'm so sorry, I didn't even mean to tell her that you were gay I was drunk and I told her like everything."

"So what? I'm just supposed to forgive you now that your girlfriend outed me and the whole school is gonna know."

"I didn't say that. I'm not asking for forgiveness I just want you to know I really am sorry Gabriel. I appreciate you I always have and I love you so much you've done so much for me and your always there if I need a shoulder to cry on." I say and he nods looking down at the table.

"Alright pity party's over, sorry Gabriel didn't mean to blab to people that you were gay." Maddie walks over to the table.

"Fuck off barbie." Camila says.

Maddie looks at me and I look down and she scoffs.

"Babe, your just gonna let them talk to me like that." She says.

"Maddie you talk way worse to everyone." I look up at her and she rolls her eyes.

"I do not like the way your talking to me right now."

"And I don't like the way you speak to everyone, you body shame a girl if she has the smallest bit of fat. Just leave them alone."

"I'm helping them-"

"How are you helping them Maddie? Your only hurting them, making them insecure."

"No I am not!" She raises her voice.

"Is everything alright?" Jane asks.

"Shut up you old hag." Maddie shouts over her shoulder getting even more frustrated, I look over to the door to see Miss Levine lean off the frame and walk over to us.

"Miss St.James I watch that mouth of yours, disrespecting people for no reason will only bring bad karma on yourself." Miss Levine says and Gabriel and Camila smile.

"Are you calling me disrespectful?"Maddie asks her looking her up and down.

"Your words not mine." Miss Levine smiles then looks over to me.

"I could get your fake blonde ass fired you know the principal and my dad are really close." Maddie smirks at her.

"Oh sweetie sit down, I could get you expelled for a list of reasons, bullying,cheating on tests,disrespecting teachers the list goes on." Miss Levine smiles and I chuckle and Maddie scoffs.

The bell goes and Camila and Gabriel stand up.

"Get to class before I get you expelled." Miss Levine tells Maddie and she rolls her eyes walking past.