𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

-Spencer's POV-

After Julie left I sat back my head hurting, I called my nana and told her what happened and she insisted on coming to town.

I went into my texts and opened the group chat with my friends.

Spencer: Guess who nearly died.....

Gabriel: HUH

Camila:Girl you better be kidding

Spencer: not kidding....got in a car crash....I'm fine tho just in hospital.

I quickly put away my phone as a doctor came into the room. He went to the end of my bed and picked up a clipboard.

"Alright Spencer, the pain shouldn't be that bad because of the drugs we've given you so you shouldn't feel like you were just nearly killed in a car crash. You have to stay in maybe the next few days, we've told your mom everything else. Press the button next to your bed if you need anything. Breakfast should be brought soon so try to eat." He puts the clipboard back on my bed and I laugh at him and he smiles and walks out closing the door.

I look out the window in my room and my mom was walking past, the door opened and she walked in. She was in her pyjamas and had a messy bun in her hair.

"What we're you thinking? Jesus Spencer I nearly had a heart attack after getting the call from the hospital. You have to be more careful I already lost your dad, I can't lose my little girl too." She starts crying and I just look at her, if she cares about me so much she should actually act like it.

"I'm sorry mom."

"There was a women pretending to be your aunt here earlier did she come in?"

"Yeah it was just a friend from school, they wouldn't let her in other wise."

"Oh right well how are you feeling? She stands at the end of my bed fidgeting with her hands looking awkward.

"I'm feeling alright, I just want to go home tho."

"Do you? Last time I checked you were basically running away without a proper goodbye." She finally meets my eye and she looked hurt, like I was the one treating her like shit bringing a new man home every other week. Does she not think it hurts seeing her being with another man after my dad is barely in his grave.

"Mom. You treat me like shit, I know your hurt that dad is gone but so am I, you lost your husband, the love of your life, your best friend. I lost the only man in my life I felt safe around, the man I looked up too, the man that loved me more then you ever could. It hurts me too and when you come home with these new men I don't feel safe, and I feel scared for you."

"Spencer, your dad wasn't that good of a man you kn-"

"He's a better person then you'll ever be, then you'll ever even try to be. I tried to leave because your new boy toy slapped me, for no reason at all. You say I need to respect you because you brought me in to the world and all this shit. But you need to respect me too, I'm not gonna respect a woman who hurts me over and over again till I feel like I'm just gonna snap."

She looks at me and tears fill her eyes again and she wipes her eyes and sniffles. Her phone buzzed and she pulls it out and puts it back in her pocket.

"I'll be back later." She says dryly and walks out of the room slamming the door making me jump.

I sit back again with a sigh, it would have been so much easier for everyone if I didn't wake up after the crash.

The door opens and the doctor from a while ago rolls in a cart with food on it.

"Food delivery for Miss Rose." He smiles and I start laughing.

"I'm not a child you know."

"We're all kids inside." He smiles and puts the food on a tray next to my bed.

"Thank you." I smile and he nods and rolls the cart out closing the door.

I look at the tray and there was pancakes with sugar in it with a bottle of water and a apple.

Hopefully it tastes how it looks.

The door opens and Camila and Gabriel run in.

"Fucking huge hospital." Gabriel grabs the door handle bending over breathing heavy.

"We literally sprinted around the hospital trying to find your room the lady at the desk was not very helpful." Camila smiled and walked over wrapping her arms around me carefully.

Gabriel closes the door and runs over hugging me too.

The door opens and they both let go of me and I look over to the door and Juliet stood there with a teddy in her hand and a bouquet of flowers.

Oh no.