𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

-Spencer's POV-

-Two days later-

I wake up and rub my eyes yawning, my alarm didn't go so I must be up early. I check my phone and it's 12:35 Jesus Christ I slept in.

It was already half way through the day so there was no point of going into school. I had this stupid party later with Maddie. I check my messages from her.

Maddie:Hey baby it's fine if you don't want to go to the party today. I'll just be hanging out with the girls there anyway.

Okay somethings up. Her messages are dry, there usually filled with x's or heart emojis but nothing. Did she not want me going tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while later I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen. Jim was sitting at the table drinking something, he looked up surprised.

"Why didn't you go to school?" He asked.

"Why didn't you go home?" I raised my eyebrows and went over to the fridge and saw the apple juice was gone.

"Dude...You better not of drank the last of the apple juice." I turn on my heels closing the fridge door.

"I did, your name wasn't on it so it's not yours."

"Neither is your name on this house, but your still here bud."

"Don't back talk." He raises his voice slightly.

"Whatever, your not even my dad don't get why your acting like it." I roll my eyes and started walking out of the kitchen. He grabbed my arm and turned me around and slapped his hand across my cheek.

I take a step back with a hand to my cheek which was burning. What the fuck.

"What the fuck you asshole." I look up at him confused and he grabs my chin roughly.

"It doesn't matter if I'm not your dad, treat me with respect you little shit." He drops my chin and I stomp up to my room and slam the door.

He just slapped me. A man I barely know, worst of all of I told my mom she probably wouldn't even care.

I fall back in my bed and stare at the celling for a few minutes thinking. I wish my dad were here so I had someone to talk to.

I sat up thinking about the party Maddie was going too. Might as well go, it's better then stay in this shitty house.

I roll off my bed and walk over to my closet, fuck it. I pick up a brown belly top and jeans with a zip up hoodie.

I change and do my hair,I thought about the paper Miss Levine gave me with her number on it. I pick up my bag from the corner off my room and open it. I take out the paper and put it in my pocket.

I'd probably end up a bit tipsy at the party so I decided to walk, I walk down my stairs and grab my keys for the house, I walk outside and start walking over to Kenzie's house where the party was.

I take out my phone and it was nearly 8:30pm already. I had a message from Camila so I checked it.

Camila: You okay? You weren't in school today.

Spencer: I'm fine just slept in late, I'm heading over to Kenzie's to a party if you want to come over.

Camila:Rather not... Have fun tho xx

I put my phone in my pocket as I walk up Kenzie's driveway, I could already hear the music.

The door was open and there were lots of people inside talking and making out and that stuff.

I look around for Maddie, I checked the living room no sign of her, the kitchen still no sign of her.

I look around for Kenzie and she was dancing with some boy. I go over and tap her shoulder and she looks at me.

"What?" She shouts over the music.

"Where's Maddie?" I shout back.

"She went upstairs or something with someone I think she's sick I don't know." She shouts.

I nod and head over to the stairs and walk through people standing there. All the doors were closed. There were a few people standing in the hall talking so I went over to them.

"Do you guys know where Maddie is?" I ask and they look at each other giggling.

"Yeah she is in that room, she was like waiting for you so just walk in." They laugh and i furrow my eyebrows confused.

I walk over to the door they pointed at. I knocked and waited a few seconds but there was no answer, I twisted the door handle and opened the door.

My heart dropped and I froze in the door frame as I saw Maddie naked on top of some girl. Her head snapped over to me and she rolled off the girl.

"Fuck, Spencer!" She screams.