𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

I drive up the driveway and turn the keys to shut off the car, I really hope my Mom isn't home...Hopefully she's off with some dude because I just can't deal with her right now.

I grab my bag and get out of the car before locking it. I walk inside the house and drop my keys on the little table by the door.

I start walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Spencer!" I hear my Mom say.

"Hm?" I stop on the stairs and start walking back down towards the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and my moms sitting at the table with a man. Oh god...a man.

"Meet Jim. He and I have been going out for a while and we just wanted to tell you." She smiles...she's not sober.

Great.

"Um...Okay, well, I'm staying over at a friends so I'm gonna go get my stuff." I smile awkwardly and start walking away.

"But it's a school night." Jim says and I stop and turn around to face the both of them. Who does this Jim think he is...

"Okay, and?"

"You're not supposed to have sleepovers on school nights, go study or something."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"I don't have to listen to you, I don't even know who you are. This is more my house than it is yours so keep quiet and stop trying to act like you're my dad or something, because you're not and you never will be."

"Spencer!" My mom raises her voice.

"It's the truth." I smile at them and Jim's face goes red from I'm guessing anger. I turn back around and walk out and go up to my bedroom.

I get a bag and put my clothes for tomorrow and pyjamas and other stuff like my charger and toothbrush.

I get my bag and run back down stairs grabbing my keys and walking out to my car.

I drive over to Maddie's happy that I could just relax once I get there.

I drive up her street and see a few cars outside her house, what the fuck. I drive closer to her house and park before I grab my bag and walk up her driveway, hearing music playing from inside.

I knock at the door, stepping back as I wait for a response but the music is loud...Nobody can hear me knocking.

I open the door, stepping inside..

Her house is basically a mansion, it's huge. I hear the music coming from down the hall so I follow it.

I open the door to a big living room, revealing Maddie and a few other people on the couch laughing as the tv plays music.

"Baby!" Maddie jumps off the couch and runs over and hugs me.

"What's going on?" I whisper loudly in her ear so she can hear me over the music.

"Just a small...get together." She leans back and smiles.

"I thought it was just gonna be us."

"I know I'm sorry, they're only gonna be here for a little, if you want to go up to my room till they leave." She says.

Does she not want me down here or something?..

"Alright." I pull back and start walking out of the room.

I walk up her stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. I open the door and walk inside, her room is huge its pink with a big white king sized bed, she has a dresser table, a couch and a huge tv. She has a walk in closet and her own bathroom. Oh cant forget the chandelier in her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her bedroom door opens and she comes in and shuts the door. She smiles at me as comes over and sits beside me.

"I'm gonna go shower, be back in a few." She kisses my cheek and walks into her bathroom closing the door.

I lie back on her bed playing games on my phone for a while. I roll over bored and fall off the bed.

"Ow." I whisper.

The bathroom door opens and I look up to see Maddie come out in a red lingerie set with red long see through socks.

"Holy fuck." I let out.

"You like?" She smirks.

"Yeah really do."

"Well I thought I'd treat you because you've been so good." She walks over to me and I stand up.

"Get on the bed spence." She whispers in my ear and I could feel her breathe on my cheek.

"What if I don't." I look at her and she raises and eyebrow.

She grabs my wrists and pushes me back on the bed with my arms above my head.

"I want to treat you Spencer, but I won't if your naughty. So are you gonna behave or do I have to tie you up?"

"I'll be good."

"That's what I thought, good girl." Her legs are on either side of my waist.

"Now you are all covered up, let's get rid of these clothes." She pulls my top over my head and unclips my bra and slides it off.

She leans down kissing my neck for a couple of seconds the stops and slides her hand down my body and inside under my underwear.

She rubs her thumb on my clit, she leans down again and I could feel her hot breath against my neck. She starts kissing my neck again.

She presses two fingers into entrance, I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

She slowly starts moving her fingers inside me, she starts sucking on my neck and I let out a quiet moan.

Her fingers start picking up the pace inside me, I moan a bit louder and I hear her chuckle against my neck.

"What?" I say with a heavy breath.

"Nothing." She smiles.

"Tell m-Ah!" Her finger begin moving faster inside me as I feel the orgasm building up inside me.

"Fuck please." I moan.

She quickens her fingers and kisses my jaw then sits up still moving her fingers inside me.

"I'm gonna come." I breathe heavily.

I felt the orgasm wash over me and my walls clenched around her fingers.

She slides out her fingers coated in my come and sucks it off. She slides her legs off me.

"Im gonna go change." She gets up off the bed and I sit up my leaving out a breath.

I stand up and go to the toilet. I come out a few minutes later and she's in her bed on her phone.

What am I doing? I mean we're opposites of each other she's the cheer captain for gods sake and I'm..I'm me a fucking loner who does go near popular people like I got bullied by her friends all of middle school.