𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

-Spencer's POV-

I woke up feeling like shit from yesterday, I sat up and took out my phone from under my pillow. I had messages from the group chat with Gabriel and Camila so I checked it.

Gabriel: Anyone want to meet up for breakfast or lunch today?

Camila: Sure I don't mind

Gabriel: Right then meet at Jerry's diner for lunch at 12?

Camila: Spencer's probably still asleep but she better meet us there

I check the time and it was 11:40 so I went over to my closet and picked out a oversized hoodie and baggy jeans. I through them on and went my bathroom and done my hair in a bun and went downstairs.

I got my keys and went out to my car and drove to the diner.

I was a bit late when I got there but I parked and went inside and spotted Gabriel and Camila at our usual seat.

I went over and slid in next to Gabriel. They both look at me and I yawn.

"You look like shit." Gabriel says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I'm gonna agree on that one." Camila say.

"Fuck off." I said back.

"What's up?"

"Too fucking much."

They both shared a look and a waiter came over to take our order. I got a sandwich and Gabriel and Camila got the same.

"How was the party last night?" Camila asked.

"Shit."

"Well that's to be expected." Camila laughs but stops when I don't join in.

"Okay. What the fuck is wrong with you, your sitting here acting like some grumpy bitch." Gabriel turns and looks at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"You can talk to us you know."

"Maddie fucking cheated on me there that's it that's why I'm acting like some grumpy bitch, I didn't want to tell you both because you would just rub it in my face and say I told you so."

"You deserve better then her Spencer, she's just some fake plastic barbie looking wannabe." Gabriel smiles and bumps my shoulder.

"Fuck this shit, we're gonna go clubbing tonight." Camila stands.

"What?" Me and Gabriel both say.

"I have a....friend who could get us in. Spencer you need to get drunk and to get fucked and Gabriel you do too." She smiles.

"Your serious?" I asked.

"Yeah? Now come on we need to go get outfits."

We all drive separately to the mall, I park in the parking lot and walk up to the front of the mall to meet my friends.

The first few shops had nothing I liked but Gabriel got a white shirt,jeans and a leather jacket. I told him he's gonna look like a basic straight dude but he didn't care.

We stopped at a shop and I went in looking, I picked up a few things and went to the changing room.

The first thing I picked out was a pink bralette and a black skirt. I came out of the changing room and showed my friends, they didn't like it and neither did I.

Next was a short black dress which was just to plain and not really comfortable.

I tried on the next thing which was a black corset top with thin straps, a black shirt skirt and some black fishnet tights. I let down my hair then smile in the mirror. I loved this, I went out and showed my friends and their eyes widened but they smiled.

"Amazing definitely would fuck you." Camila claps.

I went back into the dressing room and changed into my normal outfit, I went up and paid for my outfit and put the other things away.

Camila and Gabriel were already waiting outside so I went out to them.

"Camila where do you want to get your outfit?" I asked her and she smirked.

"Mines already at home." She smiles.

"Oh..."

"Yes now come on, let's go back to my place and talk to my friend. Then we can get changed and go." She smiles.

I roll my eyes and walk back into the dressing