𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

-Thursday-

"Spencer! Are you not up!" Sam shakes me and I groaned and stretch out my arms.

"Hm?" I sit up and pick up my phone seeing it was 10:47.

"Oh shit!" I said and jumped out of bed tripping over my blanket making me fall onto the floor.

"Spencer hurry up I'll be waiting down stairs." Sam says and walks out of my room. I quickly get up and pick out jeans and a white hoodie. I quickly change and run to the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair.

I run to my room grabbing my bag then run down the stairs nearly tripping.

"Quick quick quick." Sam says and she grabs her keys and we run out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get to school and walk through the hallway to Juliet's class since I had English now.

"Rose." I heard a deep voice say, Mrs Pearl. That demon better not give me detention.

"Yes Mrs Pearl?" I breath in turning on my heels.

"Why are you walking around the halls and not in class?"

"I woke up late, I'm going to class now." I fake smile at her.

"Your a senior act like it, detention for a week."

"Wha-"

"Get to class." She says walking past me and my blood boils.

I walk to Juliet's classroom and walk in, she looks at me and I look away walking down to my seat.

The last few days I haven't spoken to Juliet, it's been hard but I have to get over her.

She walks down to my desk and sits on the empty seat next to me.

"We're finally starting to read the book about Julius Caesar, I know we were supposed to start weeks ago but here. We're just reading for this class." She hands me the book and our hands brush. I feel a tingle run through my body and by the way she looked at me, she did too.

"Thanks." I pull my hand away and lean my elbow on the table facing away from her.

I start reading the book and the bell rings, I pack all my stuff in to my bag. I start walking towards the door and everything out of my bag falls out.

"What the fuck?" I drop my bag off my shoulder and see my zip broke. Kill me now. I lean down by Juliet's desk and start putting everything in to my bag, she bends down and helps me. I make eye contact with her and she smiles and I just go back to picking up my stuff.

I pick up my bag and don't look at her while I walk out the door. I walk to my locker and open it and put my bag inside and shut my locker.

"Hey Spencer, we haven't talked in a while. How are you?" Victoria walks up to me smiling as we start walking outside.

"I'm good, how are you?"