𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

-A few days before graduation-

I meet up with Zara and sage in town to get graduation outfits.

Prom was a few days ago, I decided not to go because Sage and Zara weren't going either.

Juliet had to go along with some other teachers but she said it was quite boring.

We walk into a clothes shop. I start looking and picking up some outfits I like.

"It's so weird that we're basically finished high school." Zara says.

"I know it's crazy." I say.

"Well we are going into the big world now." Sage says and I laugh.

We go to the changing rooms and I change into a long dark blue dress. I look in the mirror and it just didn't feel like me.

I changed into a long black dress and I didn't really like it and it was itchy. I changed into the shorter black dress and it was nice but it just didn't look nice on me.

I changed into the last thing I picked out, it was a white bralette with a cropped light blue blazer with light blue pants. I look in the mirror and smile. I love it.

I tried on the blue heels I picked out and they went nicely with the outfit.

I change back into my normal clothes and walk out of the dressing room. Sage and Zara were already finished getting their outfits.

I put all the outfits I tried on back and went up to pay for my outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got our outfits we stopped at a little café and had some lunch.

"Oh my god, Gabriel just walked in Spencer." Zara whispers and I look over towards the door and see Gabriel walk in with his mom. His mom smiles at me and starts walking over.

"Spencer! I haven't seen you in forever, you look amazing. How are you?" His mom asks and I smile.

"I'm fine how are you?"

"I'm good, you haven't been around at our house in a while we've been missing you." She smiles and I laugh.

"Yeah well you know, people drift apart." I smile and she nods.

"Well I'll see you at the graduation." She waves and walks over to the counter.

"That was not awkward at all." Zara says and sage laughs.

I laugh and look up and see Grace Juliet's friend walk in. Why is everyone I know coming here.

"Oh god the devil just walked in." I said and Zara and sage both look over to the door and then back to me.

"Who is that?" Sage asks.

"You don't even want to know." I laugh and Grace grabs her coffee and walks over to the table.

"Spencer. I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you were like poor, anyway I'm so sorry about your break up with Juliet." She smirks.

"I'm not poor and me and Juliet are actually back together." I say and sage gasps and I look at her and she purses her lips with her eyes widened. Great, she definitely caught on.

"Interesting, you two will never last. See you later Sasha." She waves and walks out. God I hate her and I barely know her.

"I knew it and you denied it!" Sage smiles and slaps the table.

"Knew what? What's going on?" Zara says clueless.

"Spencer has been boning miss Levine." Sage says and I kick her under the table.

"Shut up." I say and look around to see if anyone else I know is gonna casually come in.

"Seriously?!" Zara leans on the table and whispers loudly.

"Look. You can't tell anyone." I tell them and they look at each other.

"You know you could get in so much trouble."

"Not really she's basically not her student anymore." Zara says.

"So are you actually together or just sex together?" Sage asks.

"Together together." I laugh and they both look at me.

"For how long?" Zara asks.

"Well since the fifth of November." I smile and scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh my god, I'm surprised nobody found out." She says.

"They did, well Gabriel,Camila,Maddie and Mr Davis."

"Mr Davis?!" They both say.

"Yeah I think he knows anyway." I shrug and we stand up to leave the café.