𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

-SMUT WARNING-

I close my door and Juliet puts the popcorn down on my bed. I walk around my bed and put the drinks down, I lift the blanket and sit down under it.

I lift the blanket for Juliet and she gets under the blanket. I grab the remote and turn on the tv, I go into Netflix.

"What should we watch?" I ask her.

"The conjuring." She smiles and takes some popcorn.

"Julie we watched that like five times."

"Soo?"

"What about insidious?"

"Yeah I don't mind." She says. I click into insidious and lay down.

"Come closer. Your like a mile away." I say to her and she snorts and pushes over closer to me. She puts her arm around me and I lay my head on her shoulder and we watch the movie while eating our sweets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jesus!" Juliet jumps at a pop up. I start laughing and she pushes me.

"Fuck off that was scary." She says.

"No it wasn't." I laugh. She throws some popcorn at me.

"Julie! Your gonna get crumbs on my bed idiot." I push her back and she grabs my wrist.

I look at her and she smirks, I look down at her lips then back in her eyes.

I grab the bowl of popcorn and put it on my bedside table.

I go to sit on top of her but she pushes me down and goes on top of me.

She pulls my lips to hers in a kiss. She bites my bottom lip and pulls gently.

She leans back and tilts my head up and starts kissing her way up my neck. She kisses her way up my ear and nibbles my earlobe before growling in it.

I feel her hand go under my shorts. I try not to moan, it would be very awkward if I did because my mom would probably hear....

"Julie...." I whispered.

"Are you okay?" She whispers.

"Mmhm, keep going." I whisper back.

I felt two finger slide into me, my back arched up and I let out a quiet gasp. I reach my hand down under her underwear and enter my fingers into her.

"Your playing a very dangerous game Spencer." She whispers.

I smirk and she moves her fingers quickly inside me. I moan quietly and she blocks my mouth with her free hand.

"Quiet." She says with a smile and I nod, she removes her hand from my mouth and replaces it with her mouth.

I work my fingers faster inside her to match her pace. Our tongues meet and she slides her tongue along mine. I moan in her mouth and she pulls back and starts kissing and suck my neck.

"Fuck, fuck fuck." I whisper and gasp, I curl my fingers inside her as I reach my climax.

I shut my mouth and bite my lip so hard I thought it would bleed. She gasps and stops kissing my neck and I felt her tighten around my fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we both calm down she falls down beside me and kisses my cheek.

"So much for watching the movie." I laugh.

"We'll I would go another round but it's to risky." She kisses my cheek and stands up off the bed.

"Shower?" I ask her sitting up and she nods.

I smile and stand up following her into my bathroom connected to my bedroom.

I close the door and lock it and we both strip down and I walk into the shower and turn it on.

I turn around and take Juliet's hand and pull her under the shower.

"Hot! It's hot!" She jumped back.

"It's warm. Stop being a baby." I say and she drop her mouth open at me.

"I am not a baby." She furrows her eyebrows and pushes me back against the wall.

"Hmm. Prove it." I look at her lips and they curl up in a smirk.

"I will." She leans forward and kisses my jaw making her way down towards my chest. She kisses down my chest to my stomach. She kneels down and my legs apart.

She leans forward and licks across my entrance, she teases my button with her tongue and slips a finger inside of me, I put my leg over her shoulder and she presses her fingers harder into me.

"Ah fuck." I moan loudly.

I look down and Juliet looks back up to me. She moves at a faster pace and I close my mouth trying to quiet down.

She licks and moves her fingers and I couldn't do anything by moan. I was getting close and i ran my finger through her hair and she stuck her fingers harder into me again.

"Julie! Fuck!" I whined and I felt felt myself tighten around her fingers.

She takes her fingers out and leans back. I drop my leg off her shoulder and breath heavily. She smiles at me and stands back up.

I calm down and we start cleaning ourselves.