𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

-Spencer's POV-

-The next day-

It was Monday. I absolutely hate Mondays, today was going to be shit, Maddie's probably gonna start a fight with me because she cheated, I know makes no sense but I get the blame for everything. I slept with my teacher Saturday night and gonna see her today and still have detention today and tomorrow with her.

I groan angrily and look in my closet for something to wear. I grabbed a long sleeve belly top and short jean shorts because why fucking not.

It looked a bit warm today anyway so I wouldn't be cold, I grabbed a zip up hoodie just in case it gets cold, I go to my bathroom and do a little bit of makeup.

I go back to my room and grab my bag off my bed and run down the stairs and grab my keys and go out to my car.

I get to school and hop out of my car,I walked up the steps to the school and Camila and Gabriel were standing at the door.

The bell rings, my first three classes I had by myself.

I met up outside the door for lunch with Camila and Gabriel.

"So where did you go Saturday night, did that hot blonde take you home?" Camila asks, I wasn't really sure who she was talking to.

"Uh..yeah sure." I nod.

"Yeah can tell by the hickey still in your neck." She laughs and Gabriel looks and starts laughing.

"What? Is it noticeable?" I ask them.

"Not really it's faded."

"Spencer." I look behind me and Maddie is running up the steps towards me.

I turn back towards Camila and Gabriel and link arms with them and quickly walk into the school.

I felt someone grab my shoulder back and I fall back but catch myself.

"Oh my god." Maddie gasps and I look at her confused. She grabs my chin and turns my head to the side.

"You fucking cheated on me." Her eyes tear up as she says it loudly and my eyes widen, what is she doing.

"Oh don't fucking start Maddie you did first and you know you did." I say pushing her back as she lets go off my chin.

"But there's no proof spencey, nobody will believe you. On the other hand your neck tells a different story." She smiles at me.

This bitch, her smile fades away and her eyes fill with tears and she runs past me bumping my shoulder back and she runs down the hall in tears.

Kill me now.

I look around and everyone's staring at me.

"What's happening?" I heard a girl whisper to someone.

"She cheated on Maddie, she should be lucky Maddie would get with someone like her, she really needs to lose a few pounds." A girl says and everyone starts laughing.

I felt tears fill my eyes and Camila reaches for my arm but I move away and run down the hall. I run to the bathroom and go in and Maddie is already there crying with girls around her.

I run out of there and quickly go to Juliet's classroom, as much as I didn't want to see her. I had no where else to go.

I open the door balling my eyes out and Juliet stands up confused and comes over to me.

I hold out my hand for her to stop. I shake my head.

"No. I just had no where to go." I said still sobbing and stuttering.

"Okay okay, Spencer just take deep breathes okay. Look at me." She says and I look up at her and she taking deep breathes in and out.

I copy what she's doing and I start to calm down. She points to a chair for me to sit down.

I go over and sit down and she sits across from me. I look down at the table wiping my tears.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Maddie is saying to the whole school I cheated on her, everyone hates me now. One person even said I should lose weight and that I'm lucky I had her."

"Oh Spencer...Ignore them you don't need to lose anything but those tears, you shouldn't be sad over them jealous fake whores." She smiles and I start laughing.

"Are you aloud call your students that?" I laugh.

"Nope, but it's the truth." She smiles and I stand up.

"I have to go to class." I say quietly and she nods, I walk out wishing she'd pull me back and hug me.