𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

-Spencer's POV-

After changing into a oversized hoodie and sweatpants I went out to the kitchen, there was toast with Nutella and strawberries on the table for me.

I smile and go sit down and eat while going on my phone. I check my messages and there was a few from the group chat with Gabriel and Camila.

Gabriel: y'all ready for carpool?????

Camila: Yeah I'm ready text when your outside

Spencer:Yeah I'm just eating breakfast I'll be finished by the time you get here.

Who would of thought, I tried to leave this town and leave my school. But instead got stuck here...

I finished my breakfast and put the plate in the sink. Joey ran over to me and I struggled to bend down and rub him.

I heard a beep and Joey ran back to the living room so I grabbed my bag and the keys from the table.

I go out the door and close it and lean on my crutches and lock the door.

I turn and Camila is out of the car opening the back door for me, I go over and start laughing and put my crutches along the seat and hop in to the car.

Camila get back in to the front seat and Gabriel starts the car and plays music loudly.

"I'm going to be dead by the time I get to school, how great." I say over the music.

"Spencer your no fun." He huffs and turns down the music.

I roll my eyes and sit back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel parks in the parking lot of the school and I grab my crutches and hop out of the car.

"Just so you know....Everybody knows about your accident but everyone has different opinions on it..." Gabriel says locking the car door.

"What do you mean?...."

"I know it was an ass move but some people think you got in the accident on purpose because of what happened with Maddie, I heard people saying it and I said nothing I'm sorry." He says and we walk up to the school.

A few people outside were staring at me and I just ignored them. We get into school and more people start looking.

I look down and go to my locker shoving my head inside. All I want to do is go home more then anything right now.

"Hey Spencer." I close my locker and Zara leaned against the other ones smiling.

"Oh hey Zara, how are-"

"Miss rose principal Davis would like to see you in his office right now please." Mrs Murphy walks over to me.

"Uh, okay." I close my locker confused and go to the principals office and wait outside by Mrs Murphys desk.

"You can go into him now Spencer." Mrs Murphy tells me.

I nod and hop on my crutches over to the door and open it, I go in and turn around to close the door, when I turn back around I noticed a unfamiliar tanned brunette girl sitting in one of the chairs in front of Mr Davis's desk. He smiles and motions towards the other chair.

The brunette looked over to me, she was quite pretty, she could model, she had caramel brown eyes, very clear skin, perfect nose and nice lips.

I smiled at her and she smiled back with her teeth, she had perfect teeth as well, I go over and sit down and look to Mr Davis confused.

"Spencer this is Victoria Lennon, she just moved here from Spain and I would like you to show her around. I have a feeling the two of you would get along very well." He smiles and I look to the girl. Her name was perfect for her.

"Yes of course, but what about class?"

"It'll be fine I'll let your teachers know."

I was kind of bummed that I'd miss English with Juliet but at least I can make a new friend.