𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

-Juliet's POV-

After Spencer left my class I walked down to the principals office.

I knock on the door and take a step back.

"Come in." I heard Mr Davis say.

I open the door and walk inside and close the door behind me.

"Juliet, what a surprise. Is everything okay?"

"Um, not really."

"Oh, sit please." He points his hand to the chair in front of his desk.

I go over and sit down in the chair and cross one leg over the other.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Look, I'm not gonna name names even tho you probably have an idea who I'm talking about. There's a girl spreading false rumours about another student, the student came to me crying because of it. I just want you to know some of the students here are being harassed by one girl and her other friends."

"Alright...Thank you Juliet you can leave now." I nod and stand up and walk out the door.

When I walk out Spencer was coming into the office area. She meets my eye, she squints her eyes slightly.

"You didn't...." She says in a low voice and turns around walking quickly away.

Shit, she probably thought I told him everything she had told me. Wrong place at the wrong time.

I quickly walk after her, trying not to drag attention to myself. A teacher chasing a student through the halls.

She opens the exit door and walks out and I start running and open the door again and follow her out.

She was walking away towards a little forest, where is she going.

"Spencer!" I shout after her. God it did not help to wear heels today. She keeps walking away from me. I literally ran out of the school, while class is starting, I have a class to teach. But instead I'm chasing a student who I slept with, well done Juliet.

I stop and pull off my heels and start running through the grass to her. I quickly catch up and put my hand on her shoulder and start breathing heavy because of the running.

"...I...didn't tell him...anything." I said.

I look at her and she looks tired, I drop my heels on the grass and wrap her into a hug.

"Let it out." I rub her back, I feel her shiver beneath me from her crying.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess, I don't know what's wrong with me." She whispers.

"Don't apologise Spencer." I let her go and stand back.

She wipes her eyes.

"This is embarrassing, I hate people seeing me cry." She laughs.

"It's fine, your tired I can tell." I smile and she nods and sniffles.

"Do we have to go back?" She asks.

"I don't want to, do you?" I ask her.

"Of course not."

"Right well I'm gonna have to text one of the teachers to cover my classes because...I suddenly felt very sick and had to go home to lie down." I smirk and she laughs.

I take out my phone and text Mr Andrews and he said he could cover my classes.

"So where shall we go?" I pocket my phone.

"There's a beach just about a five minute walk from here if you want to go."

"Come on then, lead the way." I smile and she starts walking deeper through the forest.

I walk next to her still bare foot with my heels in my hand. I was hoping not to step and a big rock or any glass.

We walked in silence for a few minutes, only hearing cars in the distance and the tress whistling over the wind.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I tripped over something falling down. I sat up and heard laughing and looked up to Spencer and she was laughing at me.

"Asshole." I huffed. She rolled her eyes and held out her hand to help me up. I took her hand and pulled myself up.

I didn't let her hand go, we were really close. We held eye contact and I heard a twig snap. My head snapped to the direction it came from.

There's was nobody there. It must have been a squirrel or something.

I felt a warm hand at my cheek. I look back at Spencer and she had a slight smile on her face, she put my hair behind my ear.

I put my hand around her wrist and took it away from my cheek and drop it.

"Hands to yourself." I smile and start walking again.

A/n

Hi everyone, I'm sorry the chapters are getting kind of bad, let me know what you want to happen next. I already have an idea for the next few chapters, but I want to see what you guys think will happen.

Don't forget to vote!

Have a nice day!<333