𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

I hop out of Gabriel's car and he locks it and we start walking to the school.

"Do you guys want to hang out after school? We haven't hung out outside of school in a while." Camila says.

"Sure why not." Gabriel says and I feel kind of bad to tell them I'm hanging out with Victoria instead.

"I would but I already agreed to hangout with Juliet, we're just staying in nothing fun you two have fun tho." I smile and hear my name being called from the school entrance.

"Spence." Victoria smiles at me and I hear Gabriel mutter an 'oh my god' under his breathe. I look over and Victoria was wearing a shirt blue dress with thin straps, showing a lot of cleavage. She had her long brown caramel balayage hair curled.

She is one hundred percent gonna get dress coded.

"Hey vic." I smile as she approaches us outside.

"Are you not freezing?" Camila asks her.

"Not really, I don't really feel the cold." She smiles and nods to the door for me to start walking with her.

She starts walking back up the steps and I follow her hopping up the steps. I look back to Gabriel and Camila and they were whispering something to each other.

I go to Victoria's locker with her to get her maths books since we both had maths first.

Gabriel had maths as well but I'd have to tell him I'm sitting with Victoria.

I go to my locker and put my books in my bag and someone leans against the locker next to mine. I expected it to be Gabriel, I shut my locker and I was surprised to see Maddie leaned against the locker looking at her nails.

"Maddie?" I say to her and she meets my eye.

"Oh dear Spencer, I've heard a few whisperings about people saying you and Victoria would be so cute together and that you two are already so close."

"Okay....and?"

"You don't seriously like her,do you?" She leans off the locker looking at me surprised.

"Maddie. No I'm not anything but her, it's none of your business anyway."

"Spencer. I wouldn't trust her if I were you." She looks at me serious then smiles and walks past me.

Victoria runs over and we start walking to maths, I see Gabriel waiting outside and when he sees me he opens his mouth to speak but shuts it and nods at me walking inside. He can't seriously be mad that I'm sitting with Victoria.

We walk into maths and Gabriel sat at our usual seat looking out the window not meeting my eye.

Victoria goes down to the table at the back and I follow her. The teacher wasn't here so I'm guessing she's late.

I sat beside Victoria and pulled out my phone to message Gabriel.

Spencer: Gab, I'm sorry she has no other friends yet.

Gabriel: She fits in with Maddie, she's a clone of her they would be best friends if you left her alone.

Spencer: Exactly! She can't be friends with Maddie, she'll only end up hurt by her.

He leaves me on opened and I sigh. I rub my eyes and yawn.

"Where is the teacher?" Victoria whispers in my ear.

"I'm not sure." I whisper back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last class before lunch was English, Victoria had English with me. The teacher showed up near the end of maths and me and Victoria got given out to a few times for talking and laughing.

We walk to English and Victoria walks ahead of me into the class and Juliet looks up as we walk in, we were a bit late....

"Sorry miss cooper, i got lost and Spencer saw me and helped me. It's really my fault." Victoria says and a few people start laughing at Victoria for calling Juliet miss cooper.

"Miss Levine, and it's fine go take your seats." Juliet says and sits down.

"Yes okay, thank you sir, mr oh my god I'm sorry." Victoria starts laughing and I can't help but giggle as she walks down to our table.

I sit down and Juliet glances up at me then looks back down at her laptop.

"Alright class. So I know we've been doing some grammar and writing essays about certain topics recently. Today I want you to write about what friendship is to you. I know I know it's about childish like the all about me essay, but it helps me to see where you guys are in writing. I'll be giving out a short book about Julius Caesar at the end of class, I know it's not history class but I want you to read the book and write about what happens and what you think about it." She leans against her desk and smiles.

She meets my eye and I smile and she does a subtle wink and leans off her desk.

"I did not understand what she just said, I think I might speak better English then her." Victoria whispers to me and I laugh quietly at her joke.

Juliet goes around handing out lined pieces of paper for the essay. She hands me one and Victoria starts laugh beside me and I look up at Juliet and she looks over to Victoria.

"Do you want to share with the class what your laughing about Valerie or do you not understand how to do that either?" Juliet asks her and I press my lips together so I don't laugh.

"What? My name is Victoria and it was a harmless joke I said to Spencer, eavesdropping is rude Miss." Victoria smiles innocently to Juliet and Juliet drops a piece of paper on her desk.

Is Juliet seriously that jealous?