𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

-Christmas-

I wake up on Christmas morning and pick up my phone to text Juliet.

Spencer: Merry Christmas x❤️🎄

Juliet: Merry Christmas beautiful, I'm surprised your awake so early. 👀

Spencer: I am too honestly. Sam is calling me, I'll text you later x

I get up out of bed because I hear Sam calling me from down stairs. Me and Juliet agreed to spend Christmas with our families and then tomorrow I could sleep over at hers and we could give each other our presents.

I walk downstairs and Sam was waving her hand towards the living room.

"Okay, calm down." I say to her.

We walk into the living room and mom was sitting on the couch.

"I'm giving presents first." Sam says.

I nod and sit down on the floor and rub my eyes. Sam gives mom her presents then hands me a big bag.

I smile and take the bag and open it, I take out a little box and open it to find a light pink beaded bracelet, I smile and Sam laughs.

"You gave me a beaded bracelet now I'm giving you one in return. I made it myself." She smiles I lean over and hug her.

"I love it." I smile and she points back to the bag. I look back in the bag and take out a big box.

I open it and there was all my favourite sweets in it, there was body wash, shampoo, face cloth, face masks and all other skincare stuff.

"Thank you Sam." I smile at her and she smiles back.

"I'll go next." I say and hand Sam her presents and my mom hers.

They both unwrap them and smile.

"Thank you Spencer, I've been dying for a new straightener and pyjamas." Sam smiles and hugs me.

"No problem." I say and she leans back.

"Thank you spence." My mom says and I hug her.

It was my moms turn and she hands me a box.

Sam opens her presents and I open the box. There was car keys inside.

"You didn't..." I look up at her and she nods and smiles.

"Go look outside." She smiles.

I stand up and walk towards the door my mom and Sam following behind. I open the door see a black Jeep Wrangler with a big red bow on it.

"Oh my fucking god." I turn around and hug my mom tightly and she laughs.

"Thank you mom." I say and she hugs me back.

We both pull back and I run down the driveway and open the door.

"You have to get changed before you go anywhere." My mom laughs and I close the door and lock it before running back up to the house.

"I'm going to get changed and go for a drive straight away." I smile and they both laugh.

I go up to my room and change into a red hoodie and black leggings. I grab my coat and scarf and my phone buzzes. I pick it up and see a message from Juliet.

Juliet: How's your Christmas going?

Spencer: It's going good, I was just going to go to my dads grave if you want to come. It's fine if you don't want to ik we both agreed to spend Christmas with our family 😛

Juliet: No of course I'll come, my sisters are coming over later so I'll spend time with them then. Will I pick you up now?

Spencer: No I'll pick you up xx

Juliet: Your sister is going to get annoyed if you keep stealing her car

Spencer: I'll be there in five minutes be outside or I'll go without you 😋

Juliet: You'd never leave me behind and you know you wouldn't

Spencer: Shush

I grab the flowers I bought the day before Christmas Eve of my dresser and run back down to my car.

I drove to Juliet's in my new car, she was waiting outside in a red puffy coat and I smile and pull up in front of her and roll down the window. She looks and her mouth drops open. She runs over and hops in.

"New car? Woah your like a whole new woman." She smiles and I lean over and kiss her.

"Do you like it? My mom got me it." I say and start driving to the graveyard.

"Yeah it's one ride." She says and snorts after she says it and I laugh.

"Well merry Christmas again." I say and she smiles.

"It'll be a better Christmas if you do not crash this car." She laughs and I do too.

"It was an accident asshole." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull into the car park of the graveyard and I grab the flowers from the back seat. It's my first Christmas without him and it's really weird.

I open the door and Juliet's opens hers and we both get out. I lock the car and we walk inside the graveyard. Luckily nobody was there, which means nobody would see me and Juliet together.

I walk over to my dads grave and put the flowers down. I sit down besides his grave.

"You okay spence?" Juliet rubs my shoulder.

"Mmhm." I purse my lips feeling my eyes water up. So much for a happy Christmas huh.

I look down at my knees and tears fell down my cheeks.

Juliet sits down next to me. She doesn't say anything, I didn't want her too. I just wanted to sit there and let it out. Juliet always knows when I want her to speak to me or when I just want silence.

"He doesn't deserve to be laying in the ground, he should be at home playing Christmas music and dancing around making his stupid Christmas jokes." I laugh at the memories of past Christmas's. I wipe my eyes with my hoodie sleeve.

"I know, but he's still here Spencer. Whether you believe it or not he's always going to be there for you. He's your guardian angel even if you can't see him he's always in your heart Spencer. I bet he loves hearing you talk about old memories, he knows you love him so much. I know that for a fact because you prove it everyday. Your making him so proud, you went through so much but you stayed and fought through it. He watched you grow up all your life and he will watch you grow old to when you start getting all wrinkly." She smiles and I laugh and sniffle.

"Thank you Julie." I sob.

"Don't thank me Spencer please, I love you and I always will and I'm just being here for you. I'll always be here for you." She lifts my chin up wipes my tears on my cheek.

I felt drops on my head, no not rain god.

I look up and see white dots falling. Snow.

"It's snowing." I smile and sniffle and Juliet laughs.