𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

-Juliet's POV-

-A few days later-

I push my shopping cart into the halloween store to get some new halloween decorations.

I love halloween, the vibe of it really making halloween food,dressing up, watching horror movies, carving pumpkins and decorating your house to scare people.

I put some halloween decorations in the shopping cart and get some ingredients to do some halloween baking.

I see little pumpkin fairy lights on the top shelf in the store, I reach up to get them and I couldn't reach. I jump up and nearly grab it, I jump again and grabbed them then fell back but in to someone's arms.

"Wow, you alright there," I look up to see a blue eyed man staring back at me.

I move away from him and nod and he smiles and I look at him then put the fairy lights in my shopping cart.

"Halloween obsessed?" He smirked and leaned on his shopping cart.

"Yeah, nice meeting you stranger if you'll excuse me I'd better hurry before my girlfriend starts to worry." I smile and move away from him pushing my cart.

I get some more things before going up to pay. I put my things into bags and pay and head out to my car.

I get in to my car and start it but stop when someone taps on my window. I look to see the man from the store.

I roll down my window slightly and raise an eyebrow at him.

"Hey again, I'm sorry if I gave off the wrong impression. I have a boyfriend actually I was just being nice, I'm Justin." He smiles.

"Okay Justin, it's getting late and my girlfriend will start to worry if I don't get home so have a nice night." I smile and roll up my window and begin to drive home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake in the door with my bags and shut the door with my foot. Spencer was on the couch rubbing Joey and smiled as I walked in.

I had been thinking over the last few days and I have a storage room in my apartment with some decorations for Christmas and stuff but I was thinking of cleaning it out and giving Spencer her own room.

I put the bags on the counter and drop my keys on there as well.

"Did you get your halloween costume yet?" I ask her while I take off my coat and put it on the coat hanger.

"Um, I actually decided not to go out on Halloween." I turn and look at her and walk over to the couch.

"Why not?" I sit down beside her and put my hand on her thigh.

"I don't know just don't feel like it." I give her a look that shows that I don't believe her.

"What?" She looks back at me.

"I know your lying Spencer, what's up?"

"Nothing Gabriel and Camila just didn't invite me to go out on Halloween with them."

"What do you mean?"

"They posted on their Snapchat stories them getting their matching costumes and saying they can't wait for Halloween and they've been ignoring my messages." She shrugs and fidgets with her hands.

"Did something happen?"

"Well they've been acting odd recently really since Victoria came and I tried talking to them but Gabriel just drags Camila away like a eight year old."