𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

-Juliet's POV-

After I walked out on Spencer and the new girl Victoria intense staring at each other, I went back inside.

I felt jealousy even though me and Spencer aren't even together.

I found Camila eventually and told her the principal was looking for her.

I didn't have a class now because the class I usually had are gone on a trip, I go back to my classroom and sit down at my desk.

I start doing some work on my laptop, my phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull out my phone.

Jane: You don't have class now do you?

Juliet: Nope, why?

Jane:Lots of new books came in and I really need help putting them away in the right sections.

Juliet: omw

Jane: Thank you Juliet, you are life saver.

I shut my laptop and begin walking to the library.

Jane was the librarian here, she's around the same age as me. She's probably the only friend I have here.

The other teachers are older, mid forties at least so we're the only people in our mid twenties I think.

I walk into the library and see Spencer and Victoria laughing quietly at a table, Victoria's hand on Spencer's upper arm.

Spencer doesn't notice me, I walk over to Jane and she smiles.

"Thank you Juliet." She says.

"It's not a problem Jane." I smile and take some books out of the big box and start going to the right isles putting them away.

After putting them away I walk back to the box, Jane was putting books away in a isle. I look over to Spencer and Victoria and they were caught in eye contact again.

The feeling of jealousy rises up inside of me again, I push the box off the table to snap them out of it.

It made a Big Bang and I bend over but not on my knees, my legs were still straight, my ass facing toward Spencer. Two can play at that game Spencer.

I pick the box up and take a few books again and walk back to the isle making eye contact with Spencer as I walk and giving Victoria a weird look.

I start putting the books away in the right section.

"What's wrong with you." I heard a whisper in my ear.

"What do you mean Spencer?" I ask her turning around.

"I don't know, your acting strange."

"No I'm not, I don't know what your talking about now excuse me I need to put these away." I smile slightly at her and walk past her.

After finishing putting the books away Jane sat down at her desk and I lean against it and we talked.

"Thank you again Juliet, it would have taken so much more time if you didn't help."

"No problem Jane, really." I heard loud laughing behind me and looked to Jane and she looked over to the table where Spencer and Victoria were at.

"Girls keep it down please." Jane tells them and they nod trying to stop laughing.

"Their definitely going to get together." Jane chuckles and looks at me and I look back at her.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"They way that new girl looks at Spencer anyway she likes her and Spencer.... Spencer is kind of odd actually, she's quite interesting."

"You really think they'll get together?" I asked her feeling a pang in my chest. I shouldn't even feel things for Spencer, but it's a little to late.

"I think so anyway, there's definitely something there, I mean the girl just got here but it looks like that spark is already there." She stands up and smiles at me and I nod.

"So want to go get coffee?" She asks pressing the off button on her computer.

"Yeah sure." I say dragging my attention to Jane instead of Spencer and Victoria.