𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

The next morning I wake up next to Juliet on the couch. I felt cold even though I was under the fluffy blanket, I pick my onesie up from the floor and slip in to it.

I hear a knock on the door. I look to Juliet and she was still asleep on the couch. I walk over to the door unlocking it and opening the door.

"Oh hello, who must you be?" A tall tan black haired woman looks down at me.

"I'm Spencer, if your looking for Juliet shes still asleep. You can call back later tho."

"Oh no worries I'll wait for her to wake." She pushes past me and goes over to the curtains and opens them.

"Who even are you?" I ask her closing the door.

"Grace, not that it matters to you. What are you wearing?" She looks me up and down and scoffs.

"A onesie?" I say and jump up on the counter and sit down.

"Rise and shine Juliet." The woman walks over and shakes Juliet to wake her up and I shake my head annoyed.

"Mmm." Juliet groans in her sleep and I laugh.

"Don't mmm me get up." She pulls the blanket off Juliet and Juliet stretches her arms and rubs her eyes.

"Gracie?" Juliet sits up with a shocked look on her face.

"Good morning, look at the state of this place pizza boxes and everything you need to get up and clean yourself and this house up." She waves her finger around and i roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Juliet stands up off the couch and starts picking up the rubbish on the coffee table.

"We'll I came here to ask if you wanted to go out for lunch but you just woke up and that...thing who I don't know answered the door."

"This thing is Spencer." I huff and jump off the counter and help Juliet clean up.

"Oh, love the matching pyjamas. Your doing a lot for your little hook ups these days. Giving them pyjamas and getting them pizza I see." The woman smirks and walks over to the kitchen table and sits down crossing one leg over the other.

"She's not a hook up. She's just my friend she's staying here for a while."

Right, I'm apparently her friend now. Lovely.

I make eye contact with Juliet and she mouths a sorry and fixes the couch back to normal.

"I'm going to get changed wait here." Juliet says and walks in to her room closing the door.

"How do you know Juliet?" She stands up going over to the fridge and takes out a packet of strawberries and walks back over to the kitchen table.

"Uh....We met in the park and we talked for a while then we just started hanging out." I said, well I couldn't tell her the truth.

"How do you know her?" I asked back.

"College, we dated for a while but we broke up. We hooked up numerous times since then tho so..." she eats some strawberries and I take a breath and start playing with my hands awkwardly.

Juliet walks out of her room, she was wearing tight black jeans and a tucked in black long sleeved top.

I go in to Juliet's room and change into grey sweatpants with a darker grey hoodie and I put on my converse.

I open her door and see Grace sitting closely to Juliet and Juliet laughing.

I cough and Juliet moves away from Grace.