𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦

I park outside Juliet's and close the car door and walk up to her door. I open the door and it was unlocked.

I see Juliet sitting on the couch with Grace, Grace was smiling but Juliet looked lost in thought her bottom lip pressed to the top of the glass in her hand.

"Hello." I say closing the door and Juliet meets my eye, she didn't look happy.

"Spencer, can we talk in my bedroom please?" She says standing up off the couch. I nod and follow her to her bedroom, I look at Grace and she was smirking.

I walk in to her bedroom and she presses her back to the door closing it.

"Look I'm just gonna straight up say it. I can't do this anymore Spencer." She says and looks at me with tears in her eyes. What the hell.

"What do you mean Julie." She closes her eyes and tears roll down her face.

"Spencer. I'm your teacher and it's all I can be. We can't date anymore, it needs to stop." She says her eyes still closed.

"Julie did Grace say something-"

"No Spencer this is me saying this all me. This won't end well, your friends already know and your not on speaking terms with them, they could tell the principal. You could get expelled i cant be the reason you lose your access to an education."

"Are you serious?" It felt like someone just stabbed me in the heart, dramatic but seriously what happened.

"Yes I am. I can give you money so you can stay at a hotel for a while till you get on your feet so you don't have to go home."

"Julie please. You can't be serious we already slept together theres no erasing that it happened there's no point of-"

"I don't want it erased Spencer I just want this to end. Please just go." She cries and I look at her feeling tears filling up in my eyes. She squeezes her eyes shut to stop looking at me.

I sigh and wipe my eyes and start packing all my things into my bags. First I lose my friends now I lost the person who promised just the other day she wasn't going anywhere.

I pick up my bags and look at her and she sniffles and grabs her purse off the night stand to give me money.

"I don't need it, my mom is trying to get better. I can go home." I say dryly and she nods and wipes her nose.

"You broke your promise." I tell her and she sniffles again.

"I'm sorry Spencer." She turns away opening the bedroom door and I walk past her towards the front door.

"Leaving so soon Spencer?" I heard Grace say and I ignore her opening the door and walking out closing it behind me.

I go down to the car and unlock it, I put my bags in the back and shut the door. I open the door and sit in to the drivers seat. I close the door and groan angrily and drop my head back.

I lift my head back up and start the car, I drive home and get out of the car. I grab my bags from the back seat then lock the car and walk up the driveway.