𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

-Spencer's POV-

"Miss Levine?" Gabriel said looking at her confused.

"Hi." She smiled awkwardly and looked at me then to Gabriel and Camila.

I look at Camila and she looks at Julie then me then Julie again. She looks at me and drops her mouth open.

"You fucked her, didn't you." Camila says shocked.

"What?" I act confused and look to Julie and she looks at me with her eyes widened.

"The hickey in school Monday that wasn't from Maddie, it was from her. And when Gabriel called her sexy you acted weirded out and said shut up. Theres a few other things I could name."

"Cam... Low blow saying I called our teacher sexy when she's standing right there. But I totally ship it anyway." Gabriel smiles.

"You can't tell any one." I look at Camila and Gabriel.

"Spencer." Juliet said with a low voice.

"It's fine. They won't say anything, really you can trust them."

She drops her hands still holding the teddy and flowers. She breathes in and out.

"Fuck." She says.

"You two talk we will wait in the waiting room text us when to come back." Camila grabs Gabriel's hand and drags him out the room and closes the door behind them.

"I'm sorry." I tell her frowning.

"You apologise for everything, you don't need to it's more my fault then yours." She smiles slightly and walks over handing me the teddy and flowers.

"I'm the one that kissed you first and made the first moves, I put your job at risk I'm sorry, I won't do it again." I bite the inside of my cheek looking down at the teddy.

She grabs my chin in her hand and kisses me, she leans back after a few seconds and looks at me.

"Nobody else can know." She looks me in the eyes and I nod my face beating up.

She leans in again and slides her tongue along my lips for me to open them.

I open my lips and her tongue slides along mine and I do the same back to her.

She leans back after another few seconds and smiles at me still holding my chin in her hand.

"When are you out of hospital?" She asks and drops her hand from my chin.

"The doctor said within the next few days."

"You can stay at my place if you would like." She smiles at me and runs her finger along the back of my hand.

"What if someone finds out."

"They won't, we'll have to be careful. It's fine if you want to go home but I know how things are, I'm just offering. Joey would be delighted having you there." She smiles and i smile back.

"Hmm tempted just because I'll get to see Joey all the time." I pretend to consider.

"Asshole." She shakes her head smirking.

"How would I get to school, I can't drive with you and my car I'm guessing is in pieces."

"Well if your friends know, would they be able to drop you?"

"I'll ask them." I smile and she nods standing up.

"I better go home, I'll text you later." She kisses my head and I smile.

She walks over to the door opening it and walking out smiling.