𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

-Juliet's POV-
-The next morning-

I wake up at six am like I do every morning, I slip out of the bed leaving Spencer sleep in for another while.

I slip on my fluffy white slippers and walk out to the kitchen. It was cold and I was in a long sleeved shirt and pyjama pants. Joey was still asleep in his bed in the living room. I make some coffee and go sit at the kitchen table.

God it was going to be a long day, I rub my face with my hands to wake myself up some more some the coffee hadn't kicked in yet.

I drink my coffee and go back into my room and quietly look for an outfit in my closet trying not to wake Spencer.

I picked out my fluffy white hoodie and some blue jeans and my white air forces to go with it.

I go to the bathroom and change, I leave my hair down so I just brushed it.

I clean my face and go back out to the kitchen. I sit down and pull my laptop out of my bag and go through some stuff for a while.

A little while later I close my laptop and stand up and walk over to the fridge, I open the fridge and look for something to make Spencer for her breakfast.

I decided to make her toast with Nutella and strawberries on top.

While the bread is in the toaster I go over to my bedroom and peep my head in the door.

"Spencer. Wakey Wakey." I call to her.

I hear her mumble something and pull the covers over her head.

"Oh do not start this." I huff.

"Five more minutes." She mutters.

".....Fine. Only five minutes and I mean it your up or I'll drag you out of that bed." I huff and close the door and go back to the kitchen.

I take the toast out and spread the Nutella out and put strawberries on top.

I put it on the table and go back to my room to call Spencer again.

"Come on it's been five minutes." I tell her.

"Shush." She says.

"Spencer come on." I huff again and open the curtains. I grab the blanket and pull it off her and she screams.

"Julie! It's cold!" She sits up and looks at me with a mad but adorable look on her face.

"Then get up and change into warmer clothes, your breakfast is done hurry." I tell her and she smiles.

"You made me breakfast?" She says hopping across the room to her suitcase.

"Mmhm." I mess up her hair as she sits down on the floor picking out an outfit.

I walk out of the room and leave her to get changed.

I check the time and it's 7:30, Spencer was getting a lift to school off her friends so I could leave at my normal time which is now.

"Spencer! I'm gonna head to school, the key is on the table lock the door!" I shout so she could hear me.

"Okay bye!" She shouts back and I smile dropping the key on the table.

I go to leave and stop, I run over to joeys bed and kiss his head and run out the door again closing it.