𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

-Miss Levines POV-

After the little run in with Maddie St.James the bell rang. I had class with Spencer now so we walked to my classroom together, I looked over to Spencer and could tell something was bothering her.

"You alright?" I bump her shoulder.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine sorry I was just zoned out." She smiles, I could tell it was fake but I didn't want to push her further.

Today I was going to get her class to watch a movie and write an essay on it, they read the book of it last year with their old teacher. I was quite disappointed with their 'all about me' essays since half of them forgot capital letters and full stops and other common mistakes. I mean their seniors they should know this stuff from the start of high school.

We walk into the class and everyone is already sat down. Spencer walks to the table at the back and I stand in front of my desk and lean back against it.

"Alright guys settle down now." I said to the students who were chatting.

"So...I was very surprised actually reading your essays yesterday. Most of you making common mistakes like forgetting capital letters and stuff along the lines of that. So I was informed that you read the book five feet apart last year, so i want you all to watch the movie of it and write an essay about it."

"Miss I have football practice after school I don't have time to sit around and watch a movie." One of the boys John says.

"Well that shouldn't be a problem John because you have till next Monday, that's five days excluding today. You have all weekend." I smile and lean off the desk and go around to my chair and take out the essays.

"For today, I want you to rewrite your essay correcting your mistakes. Tomorrow we will be doing grammar." I go around handing out the essay.

"And guys, I really don't need to know about you sex life so don't write about it." I laugh aiming at the boys who wrote stuff about theirs.

They look at each other and start laughing and I roll my eyes and go sit up at my desk.

I start making up some work sheets for my other classes when I get a text on my phone and take my phone out of my pocket to check.

Grace: Hey Julie, wanna meet up for dinner or something after your finished work?x

Juliet: I can't today I'm covering detention how's this weekend?

Grace: I can't this weekend but I'll make dinner if you want to come to my place after you finished work it's been forever x

Juliet: I'll see after work, I'll text you later

Grace has been my friend since middle school but she's always been to touchy, I mean I love her she's lovely but she's just frustrating sometimes.

I look up from my laptop and Amber one of the students was standing at my desk looking bothered.

"Are you okay amber?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry Miss can we talk after school again I just have a lot on my mind." She whispers.

"Amber I really wish I could but I'm covering detention, we can talk at lunch tomorrow if you'd like?"

"Yes Miss, thank you." She smiles slightly and walks away.

I've been talking to some students because they've had a lot on their minds and they are stressed for graduation. I'm a very good listener and always try to help people with their problems because it's better to talk to someone then to leave your feelings bottle up. I don't tell the principal what I'm doing or else he will want me to tell him what's bothering the students. I don't talk to them to be nosy, I talk to them so they don't feel alone or feel they can't trust anybody.

I sit back in my chair with a sigh and heard whispering. I looked up to see two boys turned around to Spencer and she sat there looking uncomfortable.

I got up and walked over the boys not noticing me.

"Your looking fierce sexy today Spencer, did you girlfriend give you some tips?" One of them says and Spencer didn't notice me either since she was looking down at the table.

"Bet I could turn you straight after one rou-"

"Jason you can't just turn someone straight don't be such a idiot, well I suppose you can't help it since you don't even know how to spell eighteen. Turn the hell around and don't you dare disrespect another person in this class you too Isaac." I say to them.

"Miss if your so angry you can just ask to fu-"

"Jason shut the hell up or I will send your ass to the principals office."

I hear a few laughs behind me but her closes his mouth and turns around to his desk.

"There not so hard."

"Bro but my dick is she's sexy." I heard Isaac whisper to Jason as I was walking back to my desk. I turn around and look at Isaac.

"Your both sick. You know, not knowing how to respect women. You wouldn't be so smart if someone was saying those things to your younger sister or even your daughter. So shut the hell up and get to the principals office now!" I shout at him and he scoffs and walks past me out the door.

I go back and sit down at my desk anger boiling through my blood. Jesus it never ends for that girl, same thing yesterday with the men outside that restaurant. Lord only knows what would have happened if I wasn't around.