03

"James I don't think it's a good idea" Remus said pointedly.

"Oh come on Moony" James said.

"Yeah don't be a wuss"

"Come on!!"

Sirius and Peter's replies followed right after James'.

"I'm not being a wuss, Padfoot. I'm just saying that what you're thinking of doing is stupid" Remus retorted.

"I agree with Remus" Grace joined the conversation. She was listening but she didn't bother replying until now.

"Oh come on Gracie" Peter pouted. "I thought you were on our side"

Grace simply rolled her eyes. "Usually Pete I would be on your side not these dimwits, but in this case I agree with Remu. What you're planning on doing is stupid, and you could get in real trouble." She said leaning into Peters shoulder while he wrapped his arm around her.

"I hate that nickname" Remus mumbled from the seat across from the two.

"Oh you love it" Sirius said.

"Yeah! Especially when Padfoot here says it" James said wiggling his brows.

Grace started dosing off, so Peter took off her glasses and folded them putting it in his pocket. He moved her black hair from her face, and laid back down so she was comfortable on his chest while she slept.

The others just smiled without saying anything. They knew how close the two were. She wasn't as close to Sirius and Remus as she was to Peter. He loved her like a sister and James trusted Pete with his and his sisters life. But not as much as he trusted Sirius.

After making sure Grace was comfortable he resumed his conversation with his friends discussing their 'plan' till around 12am before heading to bed.

Pete said he'd sleep on the couch, because he didn't want to disturb Gracie knowing how she didn't like to be woken up. James had offered to carry her back to her common room, but Peter said that it'd be a long walk to the Hufflepuff common room from where they were right now in the Gryffindor common room.

James agreed and went to bed, but not before threatening Peter saying he better not 'try anything' with his little sister while she was asleep.

Peter, scared for his life, kept nodding his head promising he wouldn't do anything. James couldn't hold it in any longer and started laughing.

"Bloody hell Wormy. Didn't think you'd get so worried. I was only joking. I trust you with her mate." He laughed.

"I hate you" Peter grumbled.

After that James went to bed, and so did Peter.

AN: Short chapter :(

But what do you think of Pete? Because I'm trying to get you guys to like him a lot because I've read so so many fanfics where Peter is always left out. He's the quite, shy one who barely talks even around his friends or sometimes he's not there at all, and that just really puts me off.

Peter was there friend too even if in the end he betrayed them. And more people need to acknowledge that he was a good person when in Hogwarts and he wasn't just the stupid, shy, boy that everyone makes him out to be.

Sorry for my rant, but yeah. That's why I'm trying my best to make Peter good and really lovable.

Also I wasn't planning on updating till like Monday, but I am today because of Eid!! Eid Mubarak everyone! I hope you all stay happy, healthy and blessed.