24

Grace woke up to Sirius and James jumping on her bed - which gave her a headache later on. Due to her headache she couldn't enjoy the day much and she made sure to poor maple syrup on Sirius' head and steal James' glasses to bother them.

She would think of a revenge plan later when she felt better. She stayed in her room and decided to write letter to all her friends. She sent a letter to Cleo, Lily, Mary, Marlene, Dorcas, Remus and Peter.

She contemplated wether or not she should send a letter to Regulus or Even but decided against it. She was done playing games.

She closed her eyes and remembered her bump in with Regulus before leaving for the train to go home.

Regulus stopped her by grabbing her upper arm as she walked past him going the opposite way. He leaned down a bit and made eye contact which gave Grace butterflies but she didn't want to forgive him too easily.

"Look I don't know why you're avoiding me but I know you and I know this ignoring me thing is not going to last long" Regulus said whispering so only she could hear. "Just watch, you'll come running back"

"You know nothing Regulus Black" Grace said snatching her arm back. She pushed him back with her hand and walked off.

She didn't tell anyone about that incident not even Dorcas and Cleo - her closest friends. Who did Black think he was? She wouldn't come running for any boy especially not him.

Some would say she was being petty and childish but who cares. She had every right to be angry, petty and childish after everything he did.

After a while she got bored and decided to hang out with her brothers since she was feeling better now.

"Hey idiots" She said walking into the living room where everyone was sitting by the fire place.

"Grace, sweetie, that's no way to address your parents." Fleamont Potter said trying to remain serious although he was smiling knowing exactly who that comment was directed to.

"Dad you know who I ment" Grace pouted as she gave her father a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to her mother. Euphemia put her arm around her daughter and Grace replaced hugging her mom as they made themselves comfy on the couch.

"What I don't get a kiss or hug?" Sirius said putting an arm on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"That's my sister Padfoot" James hit his friend on the arm. "You're not dating her."

"For the record I can date anyone I want wether it's Sirius or even a Slytherin." Grace said to James.

"What?" James gasped. "No way! You're not allowed to date and especially not a Slytherin or Sirius"

"Let mom be the judge of that Jamsie boy" Grace smiled knowing her mother's answer.

"She's right she can date whoever she wants" Euphemia defended her daughter.

"Dad" James whined.

"Sorry fellas but whatever your mom says goes." Fleamont said before going back to his newspaper chuckling when he heard James shout, "Well that's not fair"

"What isn't fair?" Grace questioned.

"Well- I" James stuttered. "just you dating and stuff."

James hit Sirius in the ribs before muttering out, "Sirius, buddy, help me out here"

"Right, right" Sirius cleared his throat in a dramatic manner and flipped his hair. "she can't date anyone because we say so"

"Watch me" Grace narrowed her eyes at the two.

"Okay that's enough fighting for now." Euphemia - or Mia - said getting up. "James, dear, help me in the kitchen will you?"

James' eyes widened as he looked at Sirius who wore the same expression.

"Why are you two looking at each other like that?" Grace asked already suspicious of the two boys sitting on the floor in front of her.

"Uh- nothing, nothing" The two boys shouted before getting up and running in to the kitchen as they almost tripped over a pillow that was in front of them.

"Those boys" Euphemia shook her head laughing.

"Well mom you know the saying, 'boys will be boys'" Grace said smiling.

Euphemia kissed her daughters head before making her way into the kitchen to make sure they didn't make too big off a mess.

▼・ᴥ・▼

And that's a wrap on this chapter!!

Next chapter will be about the Valkyries coming for a sleep over at the Potters!! Along with Peter and Remus!