17

Grace was still in his arms even after 20 minutes. Regulus had used magic - even though he wasn't allowed to - to rearrange the shelves in the class, so they wouldn't get in trouble.

After a few more minutes of peaceful silence he spoke coming up with an idea.

"You know" He started. "If you want to get back at your brother, I may have an idea."

"Oh yeah? And what idea may that be?" She asked looking up.

"Just watch" He winked.

He started to take off his Slytherin tie, then her Hufflepuff one, and switching them. Putting his around her neck and hers around his. He then messed up his hair and started to unbotton the top buttons of his shirt when Grace finally realised what his 'idea' was.

"Oh I see what you're doing" She smiled, and started to mess up her hair as well before moving to her uniform - crinkling it and messing up her skirt too.

Regulus then started to unbutton the buttons of her shirt making sure that the love bites he gave her last time were visible. Grace, getting an idea, moved forward as she started to kiss his neck and the collar of his shirt, leaving a few of her signature dark - berry colored - lipstick. 

"Good idea" He whispered looking at her work before looking at her.

When they heard footsteps coming their way they knew that it was James and the rest of the boys, so Regulus smirked.

"One more thing" He said before walking towards her as she started to move back but stopped once her back hit the wall. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn't wipe the ridikulus smile off of her face.

(AN: I know that's not how you spell ridiculous but it's a reference to that one scene with Draco)

"Hands up please." He whispered looking in her eyes as she did as she was told. He held both her hands above her head with his left hand and moved his right hand towards her hips to untuck her shirt a little bit and then doing the same with his.

She stiffened slightly at the touch getting butterflies, and Regulus smiled at the reaction. He then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "you think you can be quite for me, mi amór?"

It was like she lost her voice, so she settled for nodded as a gasp escaped when Regulus started kissing her on the lips. He broke the kiss and kissed her once at the corner of her lips, then slowly going down her neck.

When he reached her collar bone - as Grace moved her head up trying not to make any noise - the door burst open.

"What in Merlin's name is going on here?" Sirius shouted. "Is that who I think it is?"

He sounded so panicked, Regulus could laugh. Regulus whispered in her ear, "show time"

He winked before turning around to be met with four pairs of eyes looking back at him and Grace.

"You know you really shouldn't abuse Merlin's name like that." He smirked at the looks on their faces as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Grace detached from the wall and stood next to Regulus - running a hand through her hair.

"You motherfuck-" James started before Regulus interrupted him.

"Actually it's sister, but if you want..." He shrugged.

The two boys then pulled out their wands and pointed it at Regulus who still remained in the same position in bothered.

Remus and Peter tried to stop them but they were both pushed aside. Grace finally came back to her senses and moved in front of Regulus knowing that they wouldn't hurt her.