33

"Let go off me!" She said, shoving him in the chest.

"Okay, okay!" He put his hands up and didn't touch her but then his frown turned into a scowl when he looked at her. "What the hell! Have you been crying?"

"Like you care." Grace muttered still angry.

"Of course I care!" He practically shouted, earning a few looks from some students before he sighed and pulled her into an empty classroom. "Now tell me who the fuck made you cry."

She pulled out of his grip and took a step back. "You have no right to act like that after what you did."

His eyes softened and filled with hurt.

"Look I know I messed up alright? But-" he broke off running a frustrated hand through his hair. "Listen I'm not used to this okay?"

"Used to what?" It came out harsher than she intended but he deserved it.

"Used to this." He threw his arms in the air and gestured to them. "I'm not used to how you make me feel."

"And how is that?" Grace yelled. "Because you seem fine to me. How's Amaya doing by the way? Did you sleep with her too?"

"What are you talking about?" He was yelling now too and Grace couldn't control the tears that were unintentionally falling down her cheeks.

"Like you don't know!" Her voice cracked in the end and she hated how she was acting but she let her heart do the talking for her instead of her head. "You're with her every day. Ever since she came, you've pretended like I don't exist until last month at the party then the next day you act like you didn't kiss me and break my heart. Again."

"I didn't mean to hurt you!" With each step he took towards her, she took one back till she hit the wall. "You have no idea how the last month and a half have been for me."

"No? Then tell me!"

He banged his fist on the wall - she flinched from the sudden burst - and he rested his forearm above her head, lifting her chin with his left hand. She met his eyes and was surprised that she was still standing because at this rate her heart was beating so fast and her breathing was shallowed. She would've been embarrassed if he wasn't having the same reaction to their close proximity.

"I never slept with her." He whispered still sounding angry and Grace whimpered. "We only kissed and even then it was only in front of you."

"Why?" She whispered so quietly that she was afraid he didn't hear her, but he did.

"Because I'm an asshole." he deadpanned and she involuntarily let a laugh slip before sniffling and nodding.

"Yeah you are."

"And because I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Of how you make me feel."

They were so close, she could feel his warm breath on her face and shivered. He smelled amazing as alway with broom polish, old books and a smell that was just so Regulus that all she wanted to do was close the gap between them. Her breathing became even more uneven and shallow as she muttered the next few words.

"And how is that?" She rested her hands on his chest and started tracing her fingers all over his chest, stomach and waist earning her own shivers from him.

"You make me go crazy. It's like every time you enter a room, I can't think about anything but you. You make my heart skyrocket and it scares the shit out of me because I've never felt this way before. I pushed you away and treated you like shit because I was scared. I thought I was going crazy until Evan literally had to spell it out for me. I'm sorry that I hurt you." He brushed his nose against hers and leaned in closer as their lips brushed but he made no further move to kiss her instead he whispered even quieter, "I didn't mean to."

"Why didn't you tell me about your sister?" She basically stopped breathing when his thumb brushed her bottom lip. She lifted her glasses - when they started to fall - before placing her hands back on his chest and alternated between looking at his lips and eyes.

"I-"

"Lie to me and I walk out that door right now." She interrupted as a tears fell. It didn't get far though because he moved his thumb from her bottom lip to wipe the stray tear. Their chests were rising and falling at a rapid speed. She could feel his fast heartbeat from where her hands were placed as he touched his forehead with hers and moved his left hand to cup her cheek and continued to caress her bottom lip. He sighed and she closed her eyes for a moment, taking this moment in. Taking him in.

"I don't know, I don't why I never told you." All previous anger had dissipated and instead the room was filled with tension. A lot of tension. Sexual tension.

"I'm scared too." She whispered as she looked at his lips before meeting his eyes again. "I've never felt this way before and it scares me so much it hurts. You hurt me."

Grace could see pain fill his eyes and he muttered another, "I'm sorry." as he brushed his lips against hers. 

She continued and whispered against his lips, "I'm scared to love you because if I do then I'm scared that I'll never be able to recover if you break my heart again." 

"I love you Gracie and I'm so sorry. Merlin, I'm sorry." He said and she froze, her hands stopped exploring his body and her breath hitched. He noticed the reaction and immediately cursed before he rushed through his next few words. "If you don't love me back, I get it I-"

Instead she interrupted him and finally kissed him. It was more of a quick peck but it did the job. He shut up and rested his left hand against the waistband of her skirt. 

"I love you too, Reg." She whispered as she brushed her lips against his and took hold of his belt and pulled him closer. "So much that I don't think I can stop."

"Neither can I." He whispered. 

They finally broke the tension and kissed. It started of soft and loving before it turned more aggressive and filled with longing. Somehow they both ended up in his dorm, on his bed, with her under him. She sat up and pushed him onto his back before straddling him. 

He sat up as she started unbuttoning his shirt. Her uniform was already on the floor, leaving her only in her yellow set, but he was still dressed. When she pulled his shirt down, she froze as her eyes settled on his left arm. 

AN: Aaaand boom that's another chapter

What do we think? 

Also strap in for the next chapter