13

Grace woke up the next morning in Sirius' arms. She checked the clock: 4:44.

It's too early.

So, she went back to sleep only to be waken up by the sound of shouting. She decided to stay still and pretend that she was still asleep.

"NO" She heard Remus shout. She slightly flinched when she heard his voice. Never had she heard him so angry. She tried her best to stay still in the bed.

"Look Remus I said I was sorry-" Remus cut Sirius' apology off, and continued to shout.

"NO! No amount of apologies will ever make up for what you did." To Grace it sounded like Remus was crying, but his voice was filled with anger and hurt.

"Look guys can we relax you'll wake up Grace" Peter interrupted their argument.

"Pete's right. We'll talk about this later okay? Look we're all upset with Sirius but now is NOT the time to be losing our temper" She heard James say.

"Fine." Sirius said. "Look I said I was sorry and I know that that won't make up for what I did, but I really am. I broke your trust. Never again."

"Someone almost died" Remus' voice was still loud, but he wasn't shouting like before. "at MY hands. I trusted you, and I guess that's my fault. I never should've told you guys."

She heard a door slam followed by glass shattering.

What did he mean someone almost died at his hands? Told them what? Why are they hiding things from her?

"He doesn't trust me anymore, and it's all my fault. Merlin I messed up" Sirius said and Grace felt the mattress at the foot of the bed sink.

"I'll go check on Remus" Pete said.

She finally heard enough, and decided to move around a bit pretending as if she just woke up.

She sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes as she realised that it was Remus who left with Pete right after.

"Good morning. What's going on?" She asked confused. Both boys were looking at her each with a different expression on their faces. Sirius looked like he was crying and James looked sad.

"I'll be back" Sirius muttered before getting up and leaving the dorm.

"Um they're all just a bit upset right now" James finally broke the silence.

"We brought breakfast" He tried to smile. Grace thanked him and went to the bathroom. When she came out James was also gone, and instead there was a note. She picked it up and when she read it she got annoyed. Apparently he went after Sirius.

She wasn't annoyed that he went after Sirius; she was annoyed that they were lying to her, and keeping secrets.

She ate the waffles on the plate, and the drank the cup of coffee. It was just how she liked it, but she just couldn't enjoy it like she usually would. She decided to try and find out what was going on with the boys, and why they were so mad at each other.

She decided that she would check on them later figuring that they needed some time alone. So instead she got up and decided to get Regulus back for getting her detention.

She made her way to the great hall after getting ready for the day, and she was right when she thought that the younger Black was still there. Hiding behind the wall outside of the door she took out her wand and said a spell that James and Sirius had taught her.

What do you know, it worked!

She smirked when she saw Regulus' hair turned blonde. Slowly people from the great hall noticed the change, and started to laugh while the now blonde boy looked around confused before Evan pointed to his hair trying to control his laughter. The rest of his friends started laughing too. Regulus looked up and around trying to find who did this.

When his eyes met Grace's all she did was smile while he was basically burning with anger. He immediately stood up walking towards her, and the smile she previously had on was gone when she noticed him getting closer and closer.

She immediately turned around and started to run as Regulus chased after her throwing about a hundred different insults at her direction in what she vaguely recognised to be Latin. She finally made it outside of Hogwarts and onto the grounds hiding behind a tree to catch her breath.

When her breathing finally became normal she turned around to see if he was still there but she saw no one.

"Looking for me?" She immediately turned back around not even noticing how close Regulus had gotten to her without her even realising it.

"You're going to regret this" He continued pointing at his hair, and Grace couldn't help laughing.

"You think this is funny?" If he wasn't angry before, he sure was now.

"Well" She pretended to think. "maybe a little bit, yes"

"You little bitch"

"Asshole"

He took a step forward trapping her between his arms. One above her head and the other on her cheek. Her breath hitched as she froze at the sudden touch all laughter fading.

"Nervous?" He asked.

It took her a minute to register what he said before finally snapping out of it and lightly brushing her fingers right on his v-line.

"No, you?" She finally answered, smiling when she felt him tensing under her touch.

"No" He whispered so quitely that she almost didn't hear him. She looked up from where her fingers still were - slightly brushing his waist before moving them slightly higher to his stomach and slowly moving lower and lower and lower.....

Right when her fingers brushed his v-line again, this time slightly lower, he held her and moved it to her side.

Looking her in the eyes he asked, "What're you doing?"

"Nothing" She shrugged avoiding his eyes. A habit which Regulus was well accuainted with. She always avoided eye contact when she was lying, and the way she tensed when he put it under her chin - to lift it - told him all he needed to know. She was nervous but so was he...

Before he got the chance to reply he heard his friends calling his name. He looked in the direction that the voices came from before looking back at her again.

"See you in detention, love" He winked before walking off acting as if nothing happened.

Grace shook her head trying to get her focus back on what was important.

Sirius and Remus.

AN: Some more tension just like I promised :)

Hope you liked this chapter and thank you for 542 reads and to everyone who added my story to their lists, thank you!!!