26

After the group: Sirius, James, Peter, Remus, Marlene, Dorcas, Mary, Lily, Cleo and Grace finished their game of spin the bottle in which Sirius ended up kissing Marlene, Lily and Grace kissed - James fainted when he saw them - Cleo and Peter kissed, Remus and James - both just shrugged and went for it which made Grace think that they kissed before - Dorcas and Mary also kissed. 

They played it for two hours but stopped to greet Alice Fortesque and Frank Longbottom who arrived later than expected. After the arrival of the two lovebirds the group decided to play a muggle card game called rummy which Remus, Lily and Cleo showed them. They made 3 groups since there were eleven people and luckily enough they had four decks of cards. 

The first group had: Peter, Cleo, Marlene and Frank. The second group had: James, Grace, Remus and Alice. The third group had: Sirius, Lily, Mary and Dorcas. Cleo, Lily and Remus taught their respective groups and after everyone had learned the basic rules and how to play they all started their games.

They decided to make a bet on who they thought would win - excluding Lily, Remus and Cleo as they already knew and would be the most likely ones to win - and decided to play a few rounds. In each group the ones who got the most points by the end of their game would play against each other and so on.

Grace managed to empty her hand in one turn which doubled her points causing James to say that she was somehow cheating and that he should've won. Even with the doubled points, however, Grace lost by ten points to Remus. James came last and Alice was third. James threw a fit about being last and said that the game was somehow cursed. 

In the other groups Lily and Cleo - as expected - won and Frank and Mary were the closest to beating them. After playing a few more rounds they got a lot better and enjoyed the game, but Cleo was the best and ended up beating Lily and Remus in the last round. Grace did end up winning the bet though.

After a while they got a bit bored and were just sitting cuddled up by the fire. They had received a letter from Monty and Mia Potter saying that they'll probably be back in the morning due to a mission involving some death eaters, so they were all very worried.

"What if we distract ourselves?", Grace asked. "Any ideas?"

"Um we could go visit the muggle world?", Frank suggested. "I've always wanted to visit it"

"Cleo, Remus and I could show you guys around", Lily said agreeing.

"Yeah, yeah, that's a good idea", James said still staring in the fire with worry in his eyes. "Let's go"

Everyone got up and they left to go visit the muggle diner that Lily said was nearby. The group of twelve soon arrived at a small diner. They had to combine three tables but since it was almost empty - except for a group for 4 teenagers sitting across from them - no one was bothered. It was a warm Tuesday afternoon so - according to Remus - it wasn't surprising that there weren't many people here as they usually came between five to nine pm and it was only three fifteen.

A brown latino boy with chocolate brown eyes and brunette hair came to take their order. He was wearing a simple red plaid shirt with blue jeans and an apron on top with a pencil and notepad in hand.

"Hola! What can I get you lot?", If you couldn't tell he was latino you certainly would be able to with his accent - and the fact that he said 'Hola' as a greeting. There were a few murmurs of hellos and heys before they gave their order. 

"We'll take 12 grilled cheese burgers and 12 sodas", Mary replied for the group after Cleo recommended that they try their grilled cheese burgers. The latino boy looked at Mary - who immediately blushed at the action - and smiled.

"Is that all?", he said noting down their order.

"Um, yes", Mary said getting shy.

"Alright then, I'll be back in 20", the boy smiled and winked at Mary before walking off to the kitchen behind the counter.

Dorcas let out a quite squeal, "Mary, did you see the way he looked at you?"

 "And his accent too", Grace said smiling. "The fact that he's brunette is only a bonus"

"What are you lot on about?", Sirius asked. "No need to swoon over him besides he's a muggle. Might as well fall for me."

"So what if he's a muggle?", Lily said. "I'd choose him over you any day Black."

"Ouch Evans", Sirius put a hand on his heart. "And here I was thinking that we were friends."

"I agree with Lils" Marlene said leaning forward.

"Hey just so we're clear you would choose me over that latino guy right my Lilypad?", James asked finally joining the conversation.

Lily only sighed in response, "No you're too childish, Potter."

"Please children", Remus waved a hand in front of them to stop an argument from starting. "Let's all calm down, yeah?"

"He's right", Alice said. "and so are the girls. Mary you should go for it. He seems nice."

"And the fact that he's a muggle doesn't matter", Frank continued for his girlfriend.

"Okay shush", Mary blushed. "He's coming this way."

The group quietly laughed but immediately shut up when Mary gave them a pointed look.

AN: New character introduced!!! What do we think? 

Also you guys are in for a surprise for the next few chapters :) 

Keep reading to find out what I mean...