Chapter 17: Inkinga azipheli.

Nkosinathi's POV

Iyana's attitude will be the death of me. I don't know how her exes coped with her or how they tolerated her attitude for that long cause I am failing. I know things are going to be tense between her and Andiswa and I'm honestly not in the mood to deal with their drama.

I suspect something is off with Iyana. It seems like something is bothering her but I don't know what it is. Hopefully these stalkers didn't bother her and she is keeping it a secret. I don't know if maybe I'm imagining things but I guess she'll talk to me when she's ready that's if it has anything to do with me but I doubt it does by the looks of things cause if it was the stalkers I'm sure she would have mentioned feeling followed.

I get in my office and start doing my work and i ask my dad if there is progress and he says no. Sigh. I'm a businessman my main business is logistics and my other business is upholstery. I design furniture pieces and deliver them to big shops such as House and Home or sometimes the customers, rich ones most of the time, order from me personally.

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Mam Zodwa comes in and plops herself on the chair. "Hope you didn't break your back while doing that." I say and she chuckles. "Nope I didn't. Uright?" she asks. "Not really." "Is it your other business that's giving you problems?" "Ma I already told you I'm never going back there so no it's not that. My businesses are okay it's just that I'm not okay."

"When were you going to tell me that you and Iyana are arranged?" she asks. "I honestly don't know. I've been busy and i haven't found the time to sit and talk to you about the latest in my life." I answer. "Tell me how you really feel it's just the two of us." "I'm angry ma at my uncles and her uncles for doing this to us."

"It's expected. Tell me more." she says. "I'm mostly angry and I'm hurt about what Imenathi did. She could have told me that she doesn't want me and maybe just maybe this would have been prevented." I say. "I'm glad i didn't meet her otherwise." "You were going to go to your trusted doctors so they can do something to her." "Of course Nkosi you know me too well." We laugh.

"I feel like I don't have time to feel the hurt and pain Imenathi caused because I have to deal with Iyana." I say. "She is a lot of work neh." she says. "She is ma like can't she just chill. I feel like I'm dealing with a five year old." "It is her way of dealing with everything. Don't forget that she lost a sister and now she has to fill up her shoes like nothing happened so this might be hard on her."

"But I'm hurting more because I loved Imenathi. I let my guard down for her only for her to shatter my heart into pieces. At least yena her sister didn't do anything to her she just left." I say. "I get that but she's also hurting." she says. "If you going to be on her side kuncono siyeke." (lets rather leave it.) "I'm not on anyone's side." "My parents are coming tomorrow." I see her body tense up a bit.

"That's fine I'm going somewhere tomorrow anyways." she says. "Where to?" I ask. "Somewhere hawu kanti am I not allowed to go out." "I'm just asking no need for you to be defensive." She rolls her eyes. "I just came to check up on you cause I heard you guys arguing." "You always live for my drama between me and Iyana." "It's interesting so forgive me." I roll my eyes and she laughs.

"I'm fine ma don't worry." I say. "Okay. So we have new stalkers?" she asks. "Yes but my dad is busy investigating them that's why I'm busy taking Iyana to work but she doesn't understand that I'm doing this for her." "Tell her that you have stalkers. Safety isn't an answer." I sigh. "Lets forget about her." "Okay. I'll talk to you later or tomorrow." "Sharp." She stands up and leaves.