Chapter 29: Never get on your bad side.

Nkosinathi's POV
TW: This chapter contains scenes of gruesome torturing. If you not comfortable with it skip to the next chapter...

I just miss her lips on mine, the way she grinds on top of me. If it wasn't for that disruption we had that day I definitely would have taken her right there in the car. I know I'm not supposed to be thinking like this, she's my ex fiance's sister. My body says fuck it and fuck her but my mind and my heart are still with Imenathi. I don't even know why I'm thinking about her because she hurt me badly.

I don't think I'll be able to move on from this. My trust issues have sky rocketed to a hundred and my guard is up again. I'm not about to date a woman, fall for her charm and then bam she breaks me into pieces. I'm fine with not having anyone. A part of me still loves Imenathi because of course we spent three years together but a part of me is saying let go and move on. There is plenty of fish in the sea.

Those plenty of fish break people's hearts. "Nkosinathi Mthimkhulu." says Mpendulo. "Yini ngawe." I mumble. (What.) I'm so annoyed that he is cutting me from my thoughts. "Your phone is ringing." "Oh." I pick it up and I see its Iyana. Things have been akward to say the least. I want to reach out to her but my mind says no just let it go.

I pick up the phone and it's someone else speaking. She tells me Iyana isn't okay and she thinks she might have another panic attack. I tell her I'm on my way and drop the phone. This panic attack can only mean one thing. That motherfucker either called her or texted her. Fuck. I stand up and take my car keys and leave.

I'll explain to him later. I hope he packs my bags though. I get inside my car and i speed to her workplace. I don't care about the amount of tickets I'll get I need to see her and make sure she's okay. A part of me cares for Iyana and the other part is quick to shut it down because it's scared of letting its guard down. Okay now is not the time to think about such.

I park my car and literally run to her office. I'm sure people are thinking I'm crazy. I'm going to guess her office is at the top floor so I press the button that leads to that floor. This elevator is busy taking its own sweet time. It eventually opens after what feels like forever and i run to her office.

I swing the door open and i see her rocking herself back and forth in an attempts to calm herself down. The sight before me breaks something in me but there is no time to think about such. I rush to her side and she pulls me in for a hug and sobs. I ask her PA, I assume, what's happening and she tells me that it's connected to Keketso. That one will curse the day he was born I'm telling you.

Her PA gives me her bags and cellphone and i pick her up bridal style and leave. She leans closer to my chest and sobs silently. She's like a baby and i wish to wipe her tears this instant but we need to get home. I unlock my car and put her in the passenger's seat and put her stuff in the boot. I rush to my side and get inside and drive off.

I'm sure his men saw me putting her in the car and they about to update their boss. As they should cause once I get my hands on him, only the Lord will stop me from what I'm about to do to him. I put my hand on her thigh and caress it gently to calm her down. If it was any other moment I would scold myself for doing such but she needs me.

We get back home and my tickets have doubled up but I don't care. I pick her up bridal style and we get inside the house. Mam Zodwa spots us and follows us to her room. She opens the door and i mumble a thank you. I lay her gently on the bed and take of her heels and my blazer and lay next to her. She has quieten down now and i pull her in my embrace.