Chapter 53: Return home.

Iyana's POV

I fold the blanket we were sitting on and he takes the basket and we walk back to the car. I had so much fun today for my date and it's my first time enjoying a date this much. He unlocks the car and i open the boot and put the blanket and basket inside and close it. I head to the passenger seat and get in. He gets in and drives off.

"I enjoyed my day with you thank you." I say. "I also enjoyed it to. First time genuinely enjoying a date." he says. "I feel you on that one." He places his hand on my thigh and massages it. I part my legs a bit which causes him to chuckle. "I'm not opening it up for you." "I believe you Iyana." We laugh. "So where to from now?" "If I said we had no plans."

"I would be okay with it. You already did a lot so I don't expect you to be doing too much." I say. "I want you to enjoy this date and if it means spending a lot of money then so be it because it will be apart of our good memories we make together." he says and i smile. "That means I need to step up when it's my turn." "Gotta set the bar high." We laugh.

We get to Irene Mall and he parks his car in the parking lot and we get out. It's starting to feel a bit chilly because the sun is setting so he gives me his jacket that he keeps in the boot and i thank him and he also takes out the small blanket we were sitting on. I don't know what size this guy wears but he is huge but a good huge. He enterwines my hand with his and we walk into the mall. "Sizoyenzani?" I ask. (What will we do?) "Cinema." he answers and i smile.

When was the last time I went to a cinema. I think I found husband material in him, he already is mine anyways. We get to the cinema and we buy some popcorn and slushies with a few snacks on the side and we head inside to watch a movie. "It's been a while since I came here." I say. "Me too. At least we doing it together." he says and I smile.

I don't know how many times I've been smiling and laughing because of him but my cheeks hurt so much from doing that. We get in and sit at the back row. I put on my 3D shades and wait for the movie to begin. He has his hand on my thigh and gives it a gentle squeeze. He comes closer to my ear and whispers something. "Can I?" he asks.

"Can you...oh. Nkosinathi we in public isn't it indecency of some sort." I whisper yell. I didn't think he would ask for such things in a public area. "That's why I brought a blanket wena you just shouldn't make noise." he says. I look at him in shock and the only thing he does is just smile. This guy is not joking?

"Later." I say. "Okay." I'm glad he understands that  I'm not comfortable doing it where there is a bunch of people and mina I make noise so it would be embarrassing if I get caught in the act. "Thank you for understanding." "It's okay." I peck his lips and he pulls me in for a deeper kiss. We break apart from the kiss and i giggle. "Lets watch the movie." He nods and we focus our attention on the big screen in front of us.

£

He helps me take off my heels and jacket and i thank him. "What a long day it was." I mumble. "But you had fun so that's all that matters." he says and i hum in agreement. After we finished watching the movie we went to different retail stores and he brought me clothes. This guy loves spending but I'm enjoying it so I can't complain.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom and start with my face routine. The door opens and he stands there and leans against it and i feel my cheeks heat up. At least i have this mask so he won't see my blushing. "Wangibuka ngikwenzeni?" I ask and he chuckles. (Why you looking at me?) "Ngingambuki umkami." he answers and i giggle. (Shouldn't i look at my wife.) "Sometimes I forget we married."