Chapter 69: Unforgivable.

Nkosinathi's POV

To say I'm shocked at what's in front of me would be an understatement. How come she's here after all the pain she put us through as a family especially me. Can't we continue the day without more drama I'm drained as it is. I take a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down but it doesn't work. She spots me and tries to call out my name but I stop her. "Don't." I say and walk out of the house.

I walk to my bedroom and i get inside and slam the door. What is she doing here? Aren't things that happened in the past supposed to remain in the past. I hear the door opening and i look back and see Iyana walk in. "What's going on?" she asks. "I need to be alone." I answer. "Bu..." "Ngiyakucela mkam I need to be alone. I don't want to snap at you for no reason." (I beg you my wife.)

I see the hurt in her eyes when I say that. I don't want to snap at her for no reason so I would rather distance myself and talk later when I'm ready to talk. She doesn't deserve to see the angry side of me when it's not even her fault that I'm like this. "Okay." She walks towards me and places a light kiss on my forehead and turns around and leaves. At least she understands.

I sit on the bed and sigh. What is she doing here? It's been ten years since everything happened and i made peace with everything that happened and how things unfolded and now she's back. Why is she back now after my grandfather's death? Is she here to cause way more chaos then she did ten years back? It was difficult moving on after everything happened and now that I have moved on she is back.

Just breathe. I can feel my chest closing up and i try taking slow, deep breaths to calm down. I haven't had a panic attack in years and now that she's back she wants to cause them again. Just breathe. I take one last deep breath and exhale and the chest pains slowly start to fade away. That was a close one.

I sigh and lay down on the bed and close my eyes.

Flashback.

"Nkosinathi you know that I love you more than anything and i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." she says. "I know I mean who wouldn't want to spend their life with me." I say and she chuckles. "Okay boastful man. But on a more serious note I feel like we too young to get married." "I know but I was just asking if you see us going that far."

"Well I do see us going far in life and maybe you can propose once we in our thirties." she says and i chuckle. "I know we would have made it by then in life and all we would have to do is just tie the knot." I say and she nods. "I love you love." "Nami ngiyakuthanda." She smiles and i kiss her. (I love you too.)

Knock knock!

End of flashback.

"Ngena." I say. (Come in.) I flutter my eyes open and sit up to see who walks in and it's Muzi. He removes my legs and sits down and places my feet on his lap. "Uright?" he asks. (Are you okay?) "I'm fine I just need to be alone." "I can't let you be alone because I know you will overthink and i can't let you have a panic attack." "I'm okay Muziomhle." He sighs.

"She wants to explain and she's not willing to continue without you there." he says. "I don't need her explanation. Why does she want to reopen a can of worms when not needed. I don't want her to take me back to who I was." I say. "Nkosi you deserve an explanation and some closure." I roll my eyes.