Chapter 59: Destined.

Iyana's POV

I arrive at home and i sit in the car for a second to gather my thoughts. I am honestly not ready to go inside that house. The last time I was here I was hurt real badly because my family sold me to Nkosinathi. A part of me is kind of grateful for what they did but the other part is angry because I never got to make my own desicion.

I wish they gave me time to think about things and decide if i want him or not. I open my eyes and take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. I send Nkosinathi a text to let him know I have arrived safely.

Sthandwa sami🙈❤: Have you gone inside yet?
Me: No not yet. I'm in my car trying to gather my thoughts.
Sthandwa sami🙈❤: It's going to be okay and if you feel like you want to come back just up and leave or i can come and fetch you.
Me: Ngiyabonga but I think I will manage staying here for the weekend.
Sthandwa sami🙈❤: Ngizokufonela ntambama mkam. (I will call you later my wife.)
Me: You make me blush when you call me that.

Sthandwa sami🙈❤: If I don't make you blush who will.
Me: Angazi. (I don't know.)
Sthandwa sami🙈❤: Then I will continue calling you mkam mkam.
Me: 😫😂
Sthandwa sami🙈❤: Hamba ke ungazikhiyeli emotweni. (Go then and don't lock yourself in the car.)
Me: Okay love. Thank you for the motivation❤
Sthandwa sami🙈❤: Anytime💖

I smile and put my phone in my handbag. I can do this and me talking to them will help me forgive and move on with this whole thing. I don't want to hold a grudge against them for selling me because the person they sold me too makes me happy so it's time I let go and move on.

I see a car come in and park behind me and it's unfamiliar to me. I wonder who else decided to join me here today. I see the person get out of the car and it's Imenathi. Oh wow here I was thinking it's one of my uncle's friends kanti it's her. "Calm down." I whisper. I shouldn't let my anger get the best of me.

I see her approach my car and she knocks on the window. I open the door and step out and she pulls me in for a hug. She doesn't know I'm married to her ex fiance hence the friendliness. I know all of this will go away once the truth comes out. "I missed you sis." she says and i roll my eyes. "Why?" I ask and she sighs.

"I couldn't bring myself to break his heart in that way." she answers. "Oh so you thought it's better to humiliate him in front of our families." I say. "No I didn't mean it like that." "Oh well it happened Imenathi. A sensible person breaks up with their partner a week or two weeks before the wedding or whatever. They don't wait for the wedding to happen and then ditch them." "I know Iyana and I'm sorry."

"And then they don't leave a lousy note behind explaining why they left." I say. "I know and I'm really sorry lil sis." she says. "Hai fokof suka kimi." I push her away from me and walk in the main house. (move away from me.) I walk to the living room and there is no one there. I walk to the kitchen and i find one of my aunts cooking. She squeals when she sees me and she stops what she's doing and pulls me in for a hug.