Chapter 73: Revelations.

Iyana's POV

I see him walk in our bedroom and he looks annoyed to put it lightly. He puts his phone and keys on the nightstand and plops himself on the bed and turns to face the other side. Hawu no how am I? Or a little kiss nyana. "Nkosinathi." I say. "Mmm." "Yini manje yonkinto iright?" (What is it now is everything okay?) "Iright." (Its okay.) "Kungani ungiziba ngathi angisilutho." (Then why are you ignoring me like I'm nothing.) "Ngiyaxolisa mkam. We'll talk later I need to take a nap." (I'm sorry.) "Okay."

He turns to face me and plants a kiss on my forehead and pulls me closer to him and i rest my head on his chest. "Lala nami." he says and i chuckle. (Sleep with me.) "Angifuni ukulala." I say. (I don't want.) "Ufuna ukuyenzani." (What do you want?) "Iskopo sami."(My food.) "Shit. Ngiyaxolisa I forgot it." "But I told you that you were going to forget it hence I asked you to bring it earlier on."

"I'm sorry I just got caught up with something and i forgot." he says. "Mxm don't talk to me and just know you sleeping on the floor cause I really craved for it. Muesli and a sandwich doesn't make me full I have a bigger appetite than that." I say. "Okay let's go buy it now before we actually leave." "I don't want too."

"Then what do you want?" he asks. "I wanted you to bring it earlier on not now." I answer. "And I'm sorry mkam I really forgot about it. Let's go buy it and eat together. Kind of like a date before shit goes down." I fight the urge to smile. "So is that a yes?" "I'm still angry." "And I would like to make it up to you. Let me take you on a skopo date then when we come back we leave and at least I'm not driving so yeah we can spend time together properly."

"Okay ke let's go. I'm still not happy with you." I say and he chuckles. "You'll be happy with me soon after this date." he says and i smile. I get up and wear my Adidas sneakers and he takes his key and phone from the nightstand and I take my phone too and we leave. We go downstairs to the kitchen and he tells his mom that we are leaving.

"Be safe ke." says ma. "We will be. Sharp." he says and we walk out. We get inside his car and he brings the ignition to life and drives off. I connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist and the song Pillowtalk by Zayn starts playing. "I'm sorry for not buying your food." he says. "It's okay." I say.

"You are okay now because I'm taking you on this date." he says and i chuckle. "Yes of course I'm happy who wouldn't be. What happened at your dad's office that made you forget my food." I ask. "I'll explain later." "You leaving a lot of explaining for later." He chuckles. "I will talk to you don't worry. I'm a man of my word." "Okay Mr. Man of my word I'll hold you to it then."

We get to Daveyton and we look for a place that sells sheep head and is a sit in too. We finally find one and he parks the car and we go in. We order skopo and pap and settle down on one of the tables. I'm literally so excited to eat sheep head. It's been centuries since I last had one and I've been craving for it. It's so nice that I get to have my cravings whenever I want.

"I can see the excitement on your face nje." he says and i chuckle. "I really am excited like I've been craving for this for a long time and now I get to have it. Hopefully theirs is good." I say and he smiles. "Dala sagcina ukucitha isikhathi sobabili." (Its been a while since we've spent time together.) "Mmm. Kuningi okuyenzakalayo empilweni zethu. We haven't gotten a break." (There is a lot going on in our lives.) "At least we here now."