Chapter 71: Third times the charm.

Iyana's POV

"Be safe. And stay on the line with me." says Nkosinathi. "I'm scared Nkosinathi." I answer. Even though my dad is in the gang I've never experienced such in my life. "Don't be it's okay. Where are the guards?" "They aren't here."  I bring my ignition to life and reverse the car and drive off. "You won't get lost on your way?" "No I don't think so." "Okay. Don't worry everything will be okay." I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. "Okay Nkosinathi."

"Do you see any car following you?" he asks. I look at the rearview mirror and i don't see any suspicious car behind me besides my guards. "No I just see the guards car phela." I answer. The car comes to a halt due to traffic. "At least you didn't go further inside the house." "Nkosinathi there are certain things I wouldn't do as a black person and unfortunately for us this is not a movie so I can't put my life at risk." He chuckles.

"Are you okay though?" he asks. "I'm okay wena are you okay?" I ask. "I'll be fine when I see you." I roll my eyes and smile. "So are you going to pass by our house or will you come straight to your parents house?" "I'll pass by the house to make sure it's clear and then I'll pass by somewhere first before I come there." "Where is that somewhere?"

"Don't worry yourself about that but I promise you I will come back safe and sound." he answers and i sigh. "Like gang related stuff?" I ask. "Yeah it is." "Okay fine." I eventually beat the traffic and i arrive at Nkosinathi's parents house. "Okay I've arrived then we will talk when you get back. Please call me when you need anything." "Okay mkam I'll see you later." "Be safe." "You too."

I get out of the car and i see two other cars here and i notice them as Livuhwani's and Mpumelelo's cars. I wonder why they are here. I knock twice and get inside the house. I walk to the living room and i find them there with ma and Andiswa. We greet each other and i sit down. "Your house was also invaded?" asks Andiswa. "Yes it was. Yours too?" I ask and they both nod.

"We just lucky they didn't get to this house cause where were we going to go if that was the case." says Andiswa. "We would be forced to go to the safe house." says ma. "Where is the safe house?" "In New Castle. We are not living with gogo and them it's a bit further out. Niright kodwa?" (Are you guys okay though?) "Siyaphila ma we just shaken up a bit." answers Mpumelelo. (We are okay.)

"Let me go pour something to drink for all of us while we wait for them to come back." says ma and her and Andiswa get up and walk to the kitchen. "Are you okay?" asks Livhuwani. "I am okay nothing I can't handle." I answer. "We just asking cause you like new to this whole marriage and all that and you haven't really been exposed to this whole shenginan of ours." says Mpumi and i sigh.