Chapter 36: Someone else.

Nkosinathi's POV

The moment the door closes I sigh and Sbuda whistles. "Isphalaphala lesa. Hayi shem Nkosinathi mowungamsheli ngizomthatha ngimyenze umama wasekhaya and i promise you my cheating ways will stop and I'll treat her right." he says and i roll my eyes. (She is a beauty. If you don't court her I'll take her and make her mines.) "Abazali bakho bangabuya ngalelo langa." I say and he puts his hand over his chest. (Your parents will rise from the dead.) "No need for you to be insensitive just say she's yours qha that's it."

"Uhambe kahle Sbu." I say and he chuckles. (Travel safely.) "Let me go say bye to ma then ngizohamba kahle." "Make it quick." "You not the boss of me Nkosinathi. No need for you to be all cranky I won't take your wife, she belongs to you." I let out a dry chuckle. "Whatever Sbu." I walk back to my office and sit on my chair.

I've got other important things to deal with than Iyana. I'm not saying she isn't important in my life but she has been dominating my mind for too long and I'm slowly losing myself around her. I always want to be near her and spend time with her but I can't let that happen and it shouldn't happen.

I'm trying so hard to keep the chains on me but the more time I spend with her the more loose the chains become. I will lose the self restraint and once I make her mine and mark her as mine she is there forever. But I feel like it's too soon to move on, I just got out of a three year relationship and here I am ready to jump on the next one.

Not that Imenathi waited but that's not the point...She cheated and i got dumped so it's two different scenarios that don't even connect..I sigh. I need to get a grip on my emotions. Some things I should just let go and i doubt Iyana sees me in that way so that's how I'll console myself whenever I think of her, she doesn't feel the same way.

I take my phone and dial a number that I haven't dialled in a long time. It's been difficult trying to catch the person in the CCTV footage, even my IT girl is struggling so I will call someone whose just as good as her and maybe they might crack something because two brains is better than one after all.

"Mthimkhulu I'm sure I'm imagining things." says Kego. "You aren't imagining things I am calling you today." I say and he chuckles. "To what do i owe this special call?" "I need your help with something." "Talk to me." "I would rather we meet in person. I wouldn't want to leave a digital footprint." He chuckles. "My place, tomorrow at 12:00." "No problem. Haven't changed locations." "No." "Sharp."

I put the phone down and release a sigh of relief. I hope we can catch the person that's behind Andiswa's attack. I'm sure it's someone that has been in the game a long time and knows my dad personally. There is no way a stranger or newbie knows this. My sister isn't involved in this gang life and we've always made sure it stayed that way so it has to be someone close to us.

I open my laptop and click on the footage again. Surely I must have missed something that could help us. I take out my reading glasses and wear them. I watch the video and analyze each and every detail. I'm about to give up when I catch a break.