Chapter 65: Peaceful send off.

Iyana's POV

"The prodigal child is back." mumbles babomncane Thabo. Prodigal child...I'm sure this is the first born Lindiwe was referring to earlier on today when we were talking. Apparently his wife fed him a love potion and he hasn't been the same ever since and he went as far as abandoning his first son, Sbusiso. Some women shem I have to give it to them they know what they are doing.

"Yimlo prodigal child is back indeed. Menizongtshela nini ukuthi uBhungane akasekho?" he asks. (When were you going to tell me that dad is no more.) Arrogance is his middle name thats for sure. To go is to see. "Ungazophapha wena kodini usuka la usuka khona uzosidelela. Mowujwayele ukudelela ka mfazi wakho uyiyenze lapho kodwa la asoze uyenze lowombedo." says gogo. (Don't be forward with us you come where you come from and disrespect us. If you are used to being disrespectful at your in laws leave it there but don't come with it here.)

He smirks. "Ngiyaxolisa. Sanibonani abantu basekhaya." he greets and i see Nkosinathi's dad roll his eyes. (I'm sorry. Hello my fellow relatives.) Why do I feel like the funeral preparations would have gone smoother if he wasn't around. Now all I foresee is drama and not light drama the hectic one. "Ufunani lana wena Bhekisisa." asks gogo. (What are you doing here?) "Ngize la ukuzo ncwaba ubaba." (I came here to bury my father.) "Wena lo mowungamfuni." (The one you didn't want.) "Yena loyo." (That one.)

I see gogo take a deep breath and she does a holy cross. "Hlala." she says and he takes a seat. (Sit.) "Nami ngiyayicela ukudla." I try to stand up but Nkosinathi grabs my hand tightly. (Can i also have food.) "Don't." he whispers. "I'm trying to be nice." I say and he rolls his eyes. Sbusiso stands up and disappears to the kitchen. He comes back a few minutes later with a plastic bowl and gives it to him.

"Hawu plastic bowl?" "Take it or leave it." says Sbusiso. "Uyadelela wena." (You are disrespectful.) "Angeke ngifane nje ngawe." He scoffs. (I will never be like you.) "Thula wena Bhekisisa udle." says gogo and he keeps quiet and she walks away to the living room. (Keep quiet and eat.) We continue eating in silence which I'm grateful for because I'm too tired to be watching drama. I want to watch it when I have popcorn and I'm energized.

Mpumelelo and Livhuwani clear the table and they walk to the kitchen. "Asambe siyolala." says Nkosinathi. (Let's go and sleep.) "I wan.." He cuts me off. "Asambe kunini usebenza awusisgqila kulekhaya." I fight the urge to smile and we stand up and walk to our room. (You've been working and you not a slave in this house.) I get inside and he pins me against the wall and kisses the living daylights out of me.

We pull apart from the kiss and i chuckle. "I was missed here." I say and he chuckles. "Kakhulu mkam." he says. (A lot my wife.) He pulls me in for another kiss and i wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up and i squeal. He lays me gently on the bed and unzips my dress and takes it off slowly. He throws the dress across the room. "I need you." he whispers. "Okay nymphomaniac." He laughs.