Chapter 56: She knows.

Iyana's POV

"Please help me pack." I say. "Why don't you pack Friday?" asks Nkosinathi. "Cause I know I will leave something behind accidentally and i don't want that." "Okay fine since you my wife I shall help you." "Hai suka don't use that excuse on me if you don't want just sit it out." He chuckles. "I will help you." "Okay. Let's go to the closet."

I take my phone from the nightstand and he stands up and we walk to the closet. He takes my suitcase from the top shelf and opens it. I open my music app and shuffle my playlist and the song Snooze by SZA starts playing. "You know i love this song." I say. "I guess I should make a mental note that this is my wife's favourite song." he says and i feel my cheeks heat up and I giggle.

"I guess you should." I say. "Sing for me." he says. "I can't sing." "It doesn't matter. If I wanted a singer I would have bagged her already." "Oh please don't hype yourself up too much." "If I don't who will." We chuckle.

I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do
I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do, you do

"You not that bad moes." he says and i chuckle. "That's you saying the right words so you don't make me feel bad at all." I say. "You would get wooden mic awards which is something." I laugh. "Uyahlanya wena." (You are crazy.) "Ungathi umuntu wakho uyahlanya hawu." He spanks my ass and i giggle. (Don't say your man is crazy.)

We start packing the clothes i will need for this weekend. "Lets dance to this song." he says. "You know how to dance." I ask amusement laced in my tone and he chuckles. "Slow dancing is the only form of dancing I can try and do without embarrassing myself." I chuckle. "Okay let's dance to Ed Sheran."

He pulls me closer to him and he wraps his arms around my waist and i wrap mines around his neck. He pecks my lips multiple times and i giggle.

I found the love for me
Darling just dive right in
Follow my lead
I found the girl
Beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling just hold my hand
Be my girl I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby I,
I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful I don't deserve it
You look perfect tonight

He pulls me in for a deep kiss. This kiss is different from the other ones. We both pouring our emotions into this one. The flame that we were to scared to ignite has been ignited with this kiss. You know it's too soon to tell when a person is the one for you but with him I just feel it. We haven't been together for that long yet i feel so deeply connected with him.