Chapter 63: Miracle.

Iyana's POV

"I had a dream about your grandfather this morning." I say and he scoffs. "He came to your dreams instead of mines his own grandson." he says and removes his arm around my waist and turns to face the other side. "Are..." "Iyana just leave me alone." I raise my hands in surrender and turn to face the other side.

I didn't think he would react this way to my dream kahle kahle I wasn't thinking. I should have known he wouldn't handle it well. He just lost him and finding out he appeared in someone else's dreams instead of your own might hurt as hell. I should have thought things through properly before I actually told him about the dream. Sigh.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
The blarring alarm interuppts me from my peaceful sleep. I feel his arm draped around my waist and i try to remove it but he pulls me closer. Wasn't he the one that's angry at me now he doesn't want me to wake up. "Nkosinathi I need to wake up." I say. "Stay here with me I need you." he says. Curse his morning voice because now I'm actually thinking about listening to him.

"No." I say. He pulls me even closer and rests his head on my chest. "Do you ever listen mara." "Just stay for ten minutes and then I'll let you go." he says. "Nkosinathi in those ten minutes i could be showering." "Ngiyakcela cela uhlale nami. Uzoba tshela ukuthi umyeni wakho uyakudinga angeke bakuyenze niks." I roll my eyes and smile. (Please stay with me. You will tell them your husband needs you and they won't do anything.)

"Uright?" I ask. "No." he answers. "What's wrong?" "I'm jealous that my grandfather came in your dreams instead of mines and I'm also sorry for the way I reacted I was just hurt but I shouldn't have taken my anger out towards you." "It's okay. I should have given it a thought before I told you. I don't like how you snapped at me though. You better think twice before you go all Judy Moody on me."

"I understand and I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk to you like that." he says and i hum in agreement. "What did he say in that dream?" "He just said his happy that you've finally found happiness and me and my sisters in law should protect this family." "What does he mean by that?" "I tried asking him the same thing but he stood up and left." "He approves of you."

I nod. "Isn't it nice being in a marriage and everyone approves of you and you never have to worry who is against you." he says and i chuckle. "It feels good I won't lie." I say. "So am I forgiven?" "Yes you are but if you do that shit again you and i will have a huge problem." "Nawe ke don't do it to me." "I think when we not happy with one another we should just keep quiet and walk away so we can cool off."

"I agree just to avoid unnecessary fights." he says. "Do we have a deal?" I ask and he chuckles. "We have a deal Ma Dlamini." "I like it when you call me like that." He chuckles. "I'll call you that more often." "But don't do that in front of people I'll be a blushing mess and i don't want that." "I'm definitely doing it from now on." I smack his arm and he laughs.

"Go and get ready the ten minutes is over." he says. "So eager to kick me out of my bed." I say. "This is my bed who you fooling." "Excuse me sir we are destined to be together so what's yours is mine." He chuckles. "Okay get out of our bed." I roll my eyes and he removes his head from my chest and i get up.

I walk to the bathroom and i relieve myself and wash my hands and brush my teeth. I pour water in the bathtub and fill it with bubble bath and bath salts. I strip off my pjamas and get inside. It's been a while since I've used a bath tub and i really miss it. I finish bathing after 30 minutes and i drain the tub and clean it.