Chapter 32: Perfect murder.

Nkosinathi's POV

I wish I could wake up like this next to her everyday. Somehow she makes the bed become even warmer despite the fact that i have electric blankets but there is something about her that brings warmth and comfort in my life. She has the calming aura and being around her makes you feel like everything that's wrong will be right someday.

We've been sleeping in the same room the past couple of nights and somehow it has brought us closer. I know she realises that this sharing the bed thing is changing things between us but we are both too afraid to actually talk about the big issue which is us and where we stand. We better of shoving it under the rug and pretending like it never happened.

"Ucabangani?" she asks. (What are you thinking about?) "Nothing, why?" I ask. "I've been trying to call you these past few minutes and you were ignoring me." "No I'm not thinking about anything serious just work." "Even on a weekend you think about work." "It's not easy to relax when running a business." "I forget I work ngama weekends." "You should teach me." "You just block the work thoughts from overtaking your mind." "Easier said then done."

"So what time is the lunch?" she asks. "We will leave here around twelve." I answer and she nods. "Can I sleep in my room this weekend." "You tired of sleeping with me." "Nkosinathi at night we sleeping properly but when we wake up its a different story." I chuckle. "I'm naturally a bad sleeper so for that I'm sorry." "But I have to take the electric blankets with me."

"Nope that's not happening." I say. "We shall see about that." she says. "Are you challenging me Iyana Dlamini?" "Maybe, maybe not." "You will see who has the last laugh between us." "Sizobona ngempela." We sit in silence for a few more minutes until she gets up. (We shall really see.) "Might as well move here instead of doing this up and down."

"Weren't you the one telling me you leaving tonight." I ask, amusement laced in my tone. "I shall see with my mood and if I can tolerate being around you." she answers. "You love being around me you just too afraid to admit it." "You wish, it's actually the other way round cause you asking me am I sure I want to go. To me that seems like you are attached." I roll my eyes and she laughs.

"Toodles." She walks out of the room and closes the door. Once the door is closed I sigh a sigh of relief. I need to get my emotions in tact. I shouldn't be wanting her to be around me instead I should be hating her because of the whole marriage thing. But at this point we are way passed the hating stage now we moving to a new thing and that new thing is what I'm running away from and i think I can still do that.

I get up and go to my bathroom and relieve myself. I flush the toilet and wash my hands and proceed to brush my teeth. I go back to my room and i take out a sweater from the closet and wear it and go downstairs. I'm not one to wear a gown and all that, I leave that department to the ladies. I go to the kitchen and sit on the bar stools.

"Hi ma." I greet. "Unjani?" she asks. (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena ma." "Ngiyaphila." "We going out today." "Another date?" "No its not a date. Siyaekhaya basimemile and you also invited." (We are going home we were invited.) "You wish Nkosinathi that I was invited. I'm sure Zinzile would shoot me if I step foot in her house." I chuckle. "Ngiyadlala." "What time you leaving?"

"12." I answer and she nods. Iyana comes and sits on the bar stool next to mines. "Uright ma?" she asks. "Ngiyaphila wena." "I'm fine." "So how are you feeling that the whole thing is over?" "Can we not talk about it." "Why?" "It's not something I want to talk about. I want us to pretend nothing of that sort ever happened." "But you know you won't heal if you block it out."