Chapter 67: Snarky remarks.

Iyana's POV

"Morning." greets Nkosinathi and i chuckle. "How come you woke up before me today?" I ask and he chuckles. "You were tired so I'm sure you didn't hear me move around." "Mmm. Unjani?" (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "I'm good. Why are you up early?" "Usually on the last day of our visit gogo decides that it's a good idea to make the men domesticated and give the women a break." I smile.

"Ngiyamthanda ugogo umfazi ohlakaniphile." I say and he chuckles. (I love your grandmother she is a smart woman.) "You only happy because you won't be slaving away." he says and i roll my eyes. "I genuinely love ugogo and she is smart." He chuckles. "I'm just pulling your leg I know you love her." "Okay go slave away and let me go back to sleep." "No." "What do you mean no?"

"I'm going to spend some time with you first before I leave and become domesticated." he answers and i chuckle. "Okay come and spend time with your wife." I say and he climbs the bed and pulls me closer to him. "Uleli njani?" (How did you sleep?) "Ngileli kahle wena." (I slept well and you.) "Nami ngileli kahle. I'm just happy that the funeral went well and there was no drama because umkhulu deserved a beautiful and peaceful send off."

"Me too. It wasn't easy laying him to rest in his final place but I'm glad I got to say goodbye to him one more time." he says. "Let me go and brush my teeth." I say and get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and i can hear him whistle. "Nkosinathi stop doing ghetto shit." "How is me admiring my wife ghetto?" I roll my eyes and i feel my cheeks heat up. "Mxm."

I walk into the bathroom and relieve myself. I wash my hands and brush my teeth and walk back to the bedroom. I get inside the bed and pull the covers over my body and move closer to him. "What are you hiding?" he asks and i roll my eyes which causes him to chuckle. "Its chilly so i need to cover myself with the blankets." I answer.

"Why are you guys cleaning today instead of tomorrow because we only leave ksasa." I ask. (tomorrow.) "Gogo called us and told us we will be doing it for two days in a row because our wives have been doing it for a week straight with no complaints and they even made sure the funeral went smoothly." he answers. "Ngiymathanda kakhulu ugogo." (I love your grandmother a lot.)

He chuckles. "You should get going if you want to make breakfast for all of us." I say. "They can manage without me." he says. "No Nkosinathi and they will say I kept you here because I don't want you to work when instead I do want you to do the chores. Hamba." He laughs. "Why ungicosha mkam." (are you kicking me out.) "Hamba buti uyopheka." He laughs. (Go and cook.)

"Okay give me a kiss and I'll leave." he says. I peck his lips multiple times and push him. "Gaan uit meneer." I say. (Get out sir.) He grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him and i squeal. "You didn't kiss me." "You said a kiss kanti what did I give you." "That's a peck for kids not a kiss." I chuckle. "Leave Nkosinathi you'll be late."

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Kiss me Iyana." he says and i palm his cheeks and pull him in for a kiss. I love teasing this one because his reaction gets me everytime. We pull apart from the kiss and he pecks my lips multiple times and i giggle. "Hamba ke Nkosinathi because I gave you what you wanted." I say and he chuckles.

He gives my ass a gentle squeeze and i try to remove his hand but he doesn't budge. "Nkosinathi leave." I say. "Yeah I'll leave can I just have my moment." he says and i roll my eyes. He spanks my ass and i massage the spot he just hit. This moment feels...I don't know how to describe it but it's just intense. Am I...let me not finish that question cause I think I know the answer to it.