Chapter 77: The 'L' word.

Iyana's POV

I'm so glad that they managed to find the baby in less than 24 hours. I was so scared that the baby would not be found and he would be exposed to certain things that are not good for him. The doctors checked him and he is still good and his organs are okay. Such a strong baby. I'm so obsessed with him especially the baby smell. This is my first time being an aunt and i sure am taking notes on how to raise a child.

Holding him and getting to bond with him makes me want to have a baby of my own and i was surprised not like completely but shocked when Nkosinathi told me that we should start making babies now. I know how kids change a marriage and personally I feel like we are not yet ready to have them because we are still getting to know each other on a deeper level.

I want us to take our time and get to know each other like what ticks the other one off and how to soften up the other when they are mad and i also want to see the petty side of him that's if he does have that side of him. I also want us to travel and see the world together. Just spend time together just the two of us before we bring kids to this overpopulated world might I add.

Now that I think about it I need to start taking the shot cause I don't want mistakes. I can't be talking about not having kids at the moment yet I'm busy having unprotected sex. I hope nje no mistake has happened in the time I've been spreading my legs without doing anything about it. I watch him bond with his nephew and I'm just in awe. I love him, wait i actually love him...screams, melts.

I break away from my little daydream in my head and i return back to reality. Nkosinathi comes and sits next to me and rests my head on his chest. He draws little patterns on my thigh. "Unjani?" asks Nkosinathi. (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "I'm good too. I just miss you. "But I'm here." He chuckles. "I want to be inside of you." he whispers this in my ear and i giggle.

"Let's leave you guys here we will come and visit tomorrow afternoon." says dad. We bid our farewells and i kiss her cheek and forehead. "Stay safe and feed the baby the pizza we brought." I say and she giggles. "I'll even feed him hotwing flavoured boobs." says Livhuwani and we both giggle. I hug her one last time and we leave. We walk to the car and get inside and they drive off.

"So have they been dealt with?" asks ma. "By your dearest daughter here. Andiswa you know things could have gone differently." says dad. "But they didn't and you should be grateful. How would you have escaped if I didn't come on time." says Andiswa. "We would have figured out a way we had everything that would have helped us. I don't appreciate you risking your life like that."

"Sorry not sorry baba I would do it again in a heartbeat." says Andiswa and we chuckle. "It's giving boss lady sisi and for that we love you more so don't feel guilty." says Mpumi and we chuckle. "Thank you someone understands me." "I get you too you did what you had to do to keep everyone safe and sound." I say and she smiles. "Sisters that support sisters thank you very much." We chuckle.

We get back to the safe house and we go straight upstairs to our bedroom. I get inside and sigh a sigh of relief. "Come and take a bath with me." I say and he smirks. "Wow I have never felt so special in life." says Nkosinathi and i roll my eyes. "If you don't want to bath with me it's fine I'll bath on my own." "Of course I want to bath with you who wouldn't." I chuckle. "Yeah have you seen my body."

He smiles. "I love your confidence now." he says and i smile. "Well thanks to you reminding me every chance you get that I'm beautiful I've learned to accept my body as is and therapy too. Ngiyabonga kakhulu for the support." I say and he smiles and pulls me in for a hug. (Thank you very much.) "You welcome anytime." He breaks the hugs and pulls me in for a kiss.