Chapter 52: Missing piece.

Nkosinathi's POV

I watch her walk away and enter the restuarant and i drive off. I connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist and the song You and i by John Legend  starts playing. I drive to club Phoenix and when I get there I park my car in the parking lot and head out. I'm meeting up with my friends to catch up. It's been a while since we've seen each other.

I get inside the club and head to the VIP section and i find them there already. "Man of the match." says Mthokozisi. "Ungangihlanyisi kakhulu phela nawe." I say and we chuckle. (Don't drive me crazy.) "Mehlo madala." (Long time no see.) "Uyayazi impilo ukuthi injani." I sit down and take a beer from the bucket and open it using my car keys. (You know how life is.)

I take a gulp of the beer. "Zikhiphani?" asks Lethu.(what's going on.) "Lutho yazi nina." I answer. (Nothing much.) "Ziyabuya empilweni yami." answers Luyolo. (There is a lot going on in my life.) "Izanazo phela." We chuckle. (Come with it.) "Baby mama is fighting with me. You know i don't do commitment and her and i have/had something going on. We link up once in a while and sometimes she goes out and i do the same. Now sakanenkinga ukuthi ngizitholele omunye." (She has a problem that I've found someone else.)

"Is this person just a fuck buddy or someone serious?" I ask. "It's someone serious. I've told her about my situation about the baby mama and she understood but I had cut ties with baby mama by then now baby mama wants to start fighting with me. Like girl go find another man to milk dry and leave me alone." answers Luyolo and we chuckle.

"So how is this new girl?" asks Mthokozisi. "She's perfect. I know perfect doesn't exist but with her I feel like she is. She's everything I could ever want in a woman and more. I love the way she makes me feel like I've never felt that way before for any woman but with her it's different and i really hope we go somewhere." answers Luyolo. "His whipped and we need to fix our tuxedos." says Lethu and we chuckle.

"Manje ubaby mama wants to cause problems for us and i won't allow her. I need advice." says Luyolo. "Mina I want to say one thing. You messed up the day you decided to make baby mama apart of your fuck buddies list cause now that's making her think she has a hold over you like you can't get over her and all that when it's not the case. I think you need to stand your ground and tell her the dick is gone and is being taken care of by someone else. If standing your ground doesn't work then talk to the elders." I say.

"That's the only solution Luyolo. Talk to her and stand your ground. Set boundaries between you two and if all else doesn't work including the elders then I guess you need to invite someone else to help you with the co-parenting. Maybe a cousin can fetch the child to visit you and so forth." says Lethu. "Those are the only solutions if all else fails then we need to teach her a lesson." says Mthokozisi.

"I don't touch women so you go ahead and do it." I say raising my hands in surrender. "We can bring Celeste to do the job cause vele we made a pact not to touch women." says Mthokozisi. "Ungibangela istress lomfazi futhi ngimuhle kabi ukustresswa umfazi." says Luyolo and we chuckle. (She's causing me stress and I'm too handsome to be stressed by a woman.) "You reap what you sow mr." "I've learnt my lesson."