Chapter 50: Respect his desicion.

Iyana's POV

"Uright?" asks Nkosinathi and he pecks my lips multiple times and i giggle. "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. "Nami ngiyaphila." He helps me take off my blazer and i thank him. "Such a gentleman." "I've always been one." I roll my eyes and chuckle. I take the blazer from him and hang it on a hanger and put it in the closet. I take off my heels and place them back on the shoe rack.

I love this closet it has more space than the other one, it's the master bedroom anyways so everything was going to be better. I change into my pjamas and walk back to the bed. "Melunjani usuku lakho?" I ask. (How was your day?) "Meli right elakho?" he asks. (It was okay and yours.) "It was okay. You going jogging?" He nods. "You can always join me if you want."

"I would die two seconds into the jogging." I say and he chuckles. "We can go at your own pace." he says. "And then you going to complain that I'm slowing you down." "At least uyazazi asimane siyeke indaba." (you know yourself let's just drop it.) "Ngivumelana nawe." He walks to the closet and comes back changed into comfortable clothing. (I agree with you.)

"Ngizokubona lokya nyana." he says. (I'll see you later.) "Sharp. Ungachayiswa imoto ke nawe." I say and he chuckles. (Don't get hit by a car.) "Ngimdala nagangaga." (At my age.) "Anything can happen no age can stop you from getting hit by a car if it's your time it's your time." He chuckles. "Uyaphapha wena." I giggle. (You are forward.) "Hamba uzokhona ukubuya masinyana." (Go so you can come back quickly.) "Ngiphumile." I nod. (I'm out.)

I release a sigh of relief when the door closes. I take out my phone from the handbag and check the message that I sent earlier on. I know I'm going to get into trouble for this but I want to see what this guy wants and if I feel his genuine about this friendship thing then I can try and convince Nkosinathi that he is a good person.

I know he will be angry when he finds out that I took that stay away as a get closer to him but who knows maybe that guy needs someone to talk to and he has found or believes I could be that friend that he can talk to. I sound like a naive fool right now but that's not the point the whole point of this is to see if his genuine or not and if he makes advances at me I will block him.

Nsizwa Zikalala: Can we meet up for lunch when you are free?
Me: I think I'll be free tomorrow but I'll confirm with you in the morning.
Nsizwa Zikalala: Thank you. I promise you I'm not trying to harm you or anything. It's just me wanting genuine friendship.
Me: With a person that crashed into your car?

Nsizwa Zikalala: Yes. It may sound weird but yeah I want us to be friends and also find out why you crashed into my car that day.
Me: Okay. We'll talk tomorrow.
Nsizwa Zikalala: Thank you for not blocking my number.
Me: No problem.
Nsizwa Zikalala: Ulale kahle nkosazana.
Me: Ngiyabonga nawe ulale kahle.