Chapter 37: Go for it.

Iyana's POV

I steal a quick glance at Nkosinathi before I stand up and walk to the living room. I don't know if i should feel embarrassed at the fact that my husband saw my potential calling me or if I should be annoyed that my potential called me even though I told him that he should give me time and that I will get back to him.

"Mabutho I told you I would get back to you so why are you rushing?" I ask, annoyance laced in my tone. "I know and for that I'm sorry. I just wanted to check on you since you demanded that I drive you back home yesterday. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in anyway it was never my intention." he says and i sigh.

"I appreciate the call and text. Don't worry I'm okay and no you didn't make me feel uncomfortable in anyway. I wouldn't have given you my number if you did." I say. "Oh thank you. I'll be waiting for your answer then." he says. "Okay sharp." I drop the phone and sigh.

Maybe I shouldn't have given him my numbers. A part of me is telling me that I shouldn't have given him my numbers cause I already have someone in front of me and the other part wants me to explore and get to know Mabutho. I enjoyed the time we spent together yesterday and yes I may have compared him to Nkosinathi half of the time but I would like to get to know him maybe I like him I'm not sure.

I don't know how I'm going to face Nkosianthi. We both talked and reached an agreement that we can see whoever we want to see but now that it's slowly becoming a reality I'm not too sure. I walk back to the kitchen and his already gone. Sigh. Good thing is I don't have to face him after the call. I've been avoiding him the whole day and I'm still going to continue doing that.

I finish my sandwich and juice and rinse the plate and glass. I go upstairs to my room and plop myself on the bed. I wish this ceiling could give me the answers to all my questions. My heart and mind are at a tug of war and i don't know which one i should follow.

My mind says I should follow it since it makes rational desicions that don't involve feelings but my heart wants me to follow it so tomorrow I don't wake up with no regrets and at least fail knowing I tried. Indaba zothando is not for the weak shem. (Love problems.)  Never thought I would find myself in a compromising situation like this.

It's also been a while since I dated someone or be in anything serious. After that whole you know his name drama I avoided and distanced myself kulezinto zothando cause I didn't want to get my heart broken again. I know that whatever desicion I will take it will break my heart one way or another. Imenathi should have just dumped Nkosinathi then I wouldn't be dealing with such problems.

Another sigh. I sit up and reach for my laptop bag on the floor. I could use with a distraction and I'm sure doing some work will help. I take out my laptop and start with my work.

£

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Ma comes in and sits next to me. "I haven't checked on you today since you playing ghost." she says and i chuckle. "I'm not playing ghost ma. I'm just having a chillaxed Sunday in my room." I say. "Your version of chillaxing is work?" "Everyone has their own different ways of relaxing."