Chapter 79: Souls Tied.

Iyana's POV
A few weeks later...

"I'm just glad that your marriage is doing just fine. Phela on the day you got married you were angry uthuke kwasani ongamthukanga umkhohliwe." says Londeka and we chuckle. (you swore at everyone the one you skipped you forgot about them.) "Black people love making the black market look like tradition. Like why would you want to sell your own child to a stranger. You don't know if that stranger will abuse your child or what." I say and they nod.

"But I doubt dad would have 'sold' you to him if he knew that he has abusive traits. Dad loves us all and he makes sure he protects his daughters from these vultures called men." says Lwandile. "Hey don't call me a vulture I take offense." says Monwabisi. "If the shoe fits kindly wear it cinderella." says Londeka and we chuckle.

"Guys please respect us as your older brothers you can't call us vultures." says Mcebisi. "Okay guys these are my younger brothers and you can't come for them like that. Don't generalize the term vultures rather say most men are vultures not all of them because your brothers are taking offense." I say. "Fine we are sorry that you are sensitive." says Londeka and they roll their eyes.

"Your apologises should be meaningful if they are not kamane siyeke." I say. (let's leave it.) "That's the best I could give to them." says Londeka. "It's fine let's move on because it will be a never ending topic with these fools." says Monwabisi. "Who are you calling a fool?" asks Lwandile. "The ones the statement is addressed too." "Mxm." "But like you said if the shoe fits wear it cinderella." They roll their eyes.

"You guys are so childish." I mumble. "The same as you and Imenathi." says Londeka. "Okay we are a mature childish." "Same difference." We chuckle. "But are you guys okay? We haven't seen each other in a while and I'm sorry I haven't made time to visit you guys as your older sister it's just that I've been busy adjusting and all."

"We are okay. I appreciate you making the time now to spend time with us because I know how busy your life can get. School is okay and I'm enjoying the varsity life getting to live and experience things on your own is different yet refreshing." says Monwabisi. "But you shouldn't let the freedom get to your head cause once it does then you will lose focus."

"Speaking on my side I won't." says Lwandile. "Me too like I'm too old to be scolded for doing things I wasn't supposed too." says Londeka and we chuckle. "We all are we are mature now." says Mcebisi. "You guys make me proud. I hope the others carry themselves the way you guys do." I say. "Sizobafundisa." We chuckle. (We will teach them.)

"There is nothing that you guys want to talk to me about." I say. "Everything that we tell you over the phone is what you have to know." says Londeka and i nod. We finish eating our meal and i ask for the bill and pay for our lunch date. We chill for another hour and we bid our farewells and promise to link up soon and go our separate ways.

I get inside my car and drive off. I connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist and the song Bad things by Machine Gun Kelly ft Camilla Cabello starts playing. I can't wait to get back home and relax in the bath tub and let the water detangle all my knots and maybe get a foot massage from Nkosinathi cause wow my feet are aching real bad.

I get back home and i park my car in the garage and sigh. Things have been peaceful these past few weeks. For my birthday he surprised me and took me out to our long awaited vacation and we had the time of our lives at the Maldives, okay more like having sex day and night but we did explore. I've never had any guy go all out on my birthday so I felt special that day.